lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
yeah does look that way now, that lori's dogs weren't deliberately targeted. also think that because lori said on twitter a couple of days ago that she has a 3rd Chihuahua, a puppy called angel that wasn't stolen and lori and her bf still have her. agree it is good lori isn't going though this on her own. hope she gets some news either way asap. with all the effort she has put in, she deserves good news.

Piper Niven Superfan
23-03-2014 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... Ms Lori Buckby Looks Soo Hot in that Sexy New Blue Bra And Blue Knickers.... Well Done Ms Lori.... All She Needs Now are A Pair of Sexy High Heels....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
24-03-2014 22:24
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Well if nobody will say it i will, as always looking unbelievable tonight, still naked and looking her usual happy self despite.
saves the night yet again for god knows how many times now
27-03-2014 03:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(27-03-2014 03:38 )D T Wrote:  saves the night yet again for god knows how many times now

My thoughts exactly. I've lost count of how many times Lori has been theone holding Babestation together.
27-03-2014 11:11
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Sick and tired of the same few moaning about her hogging the channel. For fuck sake life's too short. If you don't like then don't watch. Choose another channel or pick from the vast choice on the Internet. It's not as if anyone influential from the channels looks on the forum anymore so moaning will just be ignored.
Seems strange that Preeti seems to dominate just as much yet she never gets any complaints and Beth appears to be on almost every night.
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 21:49 by bytor.)
27-03-2014 21:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well maybe the reason she dominates the channel so much is because she is the biggest asset Babestation has got at the moment.

I've always been a huge fan of Lori, she was great on Bangbabes, Bluebird, Elite (now known as Studio66) and has always delivered. Statistically also out of all my video posts my Lori ones seem to get the most views.

Any channel that is lucky enough to acquire the services of Lori has hit the jackpot in my honest opinion. Lori is what makes the difference between an average night and a great night on Babestation. She is simply the best.
27-03-2014 22:26
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

not often i agree with scottishbloke but have to this time Wink one of the main reasons i havent given up on BS completely apart from the small problem of the not enough tease aspect when shes naked but i can live with that Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 13:11 by HannahsPet.)
28-03-2014 13:09
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(27-03-2014 21:14 )bytor Wrote:  Sick and tired of the same few moaning about her hogging the channel. For fuck sake life's too short. If you don't like then don't watch. Choose another channel or pick from the vast choice on the Internet. It's not as if anyone influential from the channels looks on the forum anymore so moaning will just be ignored.
Seems strange that Preeti seems to dominate just as much yet she never gets any complaints and Beth appears to be on almost every night.

Ok....... Your Opinion Now Mine....

Right.... Why I Think Preeti and Beth Don't get as Many Complaints because their Shows and Performances Vary Each time they are On Screen.... Now I mean for Example look at Preeti Now she is in the office all dressed up in Stockings and High Heels and Not Showing that Much Which is More Imo Appealing and Just looks Classy... Now look at Lori Same Leopard Print Thong for the Last Year boobs out but Imo Not that Appealing....

Also wats the Point of Babestation having a Office, Sauna, Gym and Pool Table is The.Girls Don't Adapt to that Roll Play Fantasy....

I mean Now Preeti is in the office and Looks the Part as being dressed up a a Secretary ( Playing out the roll play) And when she goes in the Sauna then she gets Full On Naked, (Playing out the roll play) and when she's in the Gym She Wears that Black Leotard ( Once again Playing out the roll play)......

Now this Goes for Beth and Jada too.... These two Also Play out the Set and Adapt to the Roll play... When jada was In the office last night she Dressed up as a Secretary and then in the gym also looked the part and so On..... Same as Beth She Too Looks the Part in Every Set.... With Outfits Adapting to Each Set and its Roll Playing Fantasy Sinario. All Other Babes On Babestation Rosta Also Adapt to the different Sets and Play out the Fantasy Roll Play of Each Set They are in.

So Wat Was the Point Of Babestation Moving Studios and Making All these New Sets if Lori is Gona Look the Same in Every Set.... They Might Aswel have Kept the Old Bed Set for her and Stuck her On the Same Bed in the Corner All Night Long... She Just Lacks Imagination.... Same Old Boring Predictable Performance from her In Every Set and Also She Looks the Same in Every Set... Nothing New..... She's Only recently started in the last few months wearing that red or green velvet Leotard outfit in the gym, which I think goes well with the fantasy... So that's One Positive thing.

So That Why I Believe Other Babes Don't Get as Much Stick for their Performances because its Something New Every Time.... Lori too can look the part and look all Sexy by wearing different outfits... As iv said Before in this thread I have asked Lori on the fone if she would wear different outfits, Stockings or High Heels and the Answer I Got Was I Don't Have Any.... Once I Spoke to Brookie Little and asked her if she had boots and she wore some the following night. Same goes for Paige Turnah I asked if she had Stockings and she to put some on the next time she was on screen, same goes for all the other babes I have spoken to.... They were all Happy to Follow out My Requests....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
28-03-2014 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

lori has just posted this in the facebook group she set up to find her dogs lyla and Alaska in the past few minutes

Quote:Hi Everyone!! It seems all of our hard work paid off!! Last night we finally got Lyla and Alaska back!!! Thankyou to everyone who helped out in any way! Whether you shared statuses once, or 10 times.. Were are really grateful.. And anything you did definitely helped!!! Once again, Thankyou so much!!

and this on her twitter page
Quote:Lori Buckby โ€@OnlyLittleLori ยท 1m
Our hard work paid off!! Last night we finally got Lyla and Alaska back!! Thankyou to everyone whether you RT once, or 10 times, everything

fantastic news that lori has got her dogs back, especially as it is nearly 2 weeks since they went missing

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 10:51 by Rammyrascal.)
29-03-2014 10:48
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

great news
29-03-2014 11:45

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles