lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(20-03-2014 23:26 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Well Ms Lori Buckby is Back in Tonight.....

Good, hope you enjoy her show, if not, there's plenty of other girls on for you
20-03-2014 23:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-03-2014 17:52 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Those little chihuahua dogs cost a bundle, that's probably why they were pinched. A friend of mine bought a chihuahua puppy a few months ago- she shelled out £900 for it. Happening more and more nowadays. Absolutely horrible. I can't say I understand this trend of buying tiny dogs and treating them as if they are babies though. If you want something to dress up, spoil, and treat like an object, just have a f'n baby. But that's just my (grouchy) opinion.

yeah that's what im thinking. lori's dogs were stolen because of how much they are worth. same goes for the other stuff that was stolen from lori and her partners house including a Porsche boxster

good to see her back on tv tonight after the very tough week she has had

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 00:03 by Rammyrascal.)
20-03-2014 23:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(20-03-2014 23:53 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good to see her back on tv tonight after the very tough week she has had

Agree with you rambot, would have been quite easy for her not to show, dogs etc. are like family to most owners, so can't be too easy for her
20-03-2014 23:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(20-03-2014 23:36 )D T Wrote:  
(20-03-2014 23:26 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Well Ms Lori Buckby is Back in Tonight.....

Good, hope you enjoy her show, if not, there's plenty of other girls on for you

I didn't mean it in a Bad way that she is on tonight.... I just thought she might take some time off Tv until the whole dogs situation was sorted out.... But I am glad she is on and still got her mind in work..... Hope she finds them very soon..... Afew years ago I lost my cat and I was feeling abit shit about it aswel.... So I know How she must feel...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-03-2014 00:11
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Last Night Ms Lori Buckby For the First Time in a Long time Cut her Night Short and Went Home Early at About 3.45.... Don't Blame her She's Got Alot of Other things on her Mind apart from Gettin us Guys Off.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-03-2014 06:44
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Lori's missing dogs are reported in the sun today
21-03-2014 13:31
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Seems like her partners car has been recovered and Police are looking for 3 white males in their late teens/early 20's. Just have to hope that there is enough forensic evidence to identify the criminals involved, leading to the safe return of the dogs. Being burgled is bad enough but this must be devastating.
21-03-2014 14:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree hope the police can get enough evidence to get those responsible for what's happened to lori and her boyfriend this week. hopefully as well this getting in the newspapers will get lori her dogs back or at the very least, give her some sort of news good or bad as not knowing anything at all must be awful for lori and her bf

Piper Niven Superfan
21-03-2014 15:07
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lorri must be feeling terrible what kicks do people get out of doing horrible things to other people.
Will be great to see Lori re-united with her dogs.
Hope she gets back to her usual happy Lori soon.

Im like marmite.
21-03-2014 20:45
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Hopefully all the media attention will help. Lori's set up a facebook page as well

https://www.facebook.com/LYLAandALASKA

Seems they think the dogs weren't the main target. I was kinda hoping they were, as it would be more likely they'd be getting properly looked after Sad

It's good she's not having to deal with it on her own.
22-03-2014 13:17

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles