lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(08-03-2014 22:44 )Joey 27 Wrote:  swap the letter L for a T then i might see you in there one night

Maybe scottishbloke will join us too?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
08-03-2014 22:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(08-03-2014 22:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  To put it bluntly Lori isn't getting enough competition to push her off top spot Important

This is true. Lori Buckby is the best Babestation has at the moment and I don't see much competition for the number one position. It makes sense for Babestation to build their team around their best player.
09-03-2014 14:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

About Time... Ms Lori Buckby In A Gold Bra and Shiny Gold Knickers Legs Spread Wide Open Thrusting her Hips and Now Bent Over Showing Us That Amazing Sexy Ass..... See Lori This is Wat We Like To See.... With Knickers On This Way She Can Open Her Legs and Bent over infornt of the camera and show us her Ass On Full Screen, Rather than the Side Wiew....

Big I'm Not Gona Hold My Breath.... Let's See How Long She Can Keep Them Knickers On....
World Record..... I Was Wondering How Long Lori Can Keep On Those Sexy Shiny Gold Knickers......

A Record 38 Minutes..... See Lori You Can Do It.....
Yet Again.... Lori Just Dominated BS Xtra For 1 Hour 50mins then has a 10 min Break and Now Crashes The Party On BS Blue..... Where Ms Tori Lee Was Just Gettin Some Solo Time.... Things Have Really Got To Change.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
12-03-2014 04:14
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(12-03-2014 06:10 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Yet Again.... Lori Just Dominated BS Xtra For 1 Hour 50mins then has a 10 min Break and Now Crashes The Party On BS Blue..... Where Ms Tori Lee Was Just Gettin Some Solo Time.... Things Have Really Got To Change.....

Good, tori hasn't done anything worth watching for a long time anyway, she should watch lori and learn
12-03-2014 06:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

It appears some lowlife scum has broken into Lori's house and stolen her dogs Sad
How fucking low can you get? annoyed

18-03-2014 08:39
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(18-03-2014 08:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It appears some lowlife scum has broken into Lori's house and stolen her dogs Sad

what breed are they?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-03-2014 10:13
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(18-03-2014 10:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 08:39 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  It appears some lowlife scum has broken into Lori's house and stolen her dogs Sad

what breed are they?

Chihuahuas.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 14:48 by bytor.)
18-03-2014 14:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree, complete lowlife scum that broke into lori's house and stole her dogs. just had a look on her twitter in the past few minutes and there has been a couple of developments. firstly it seems the dogs could be in the wood green area of London and also someone has apparently spotted lori's dogs in a car. hopefully this will mean lori will get her dogs back soon

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2014 21:14 by Rammyrascal.)
18-03-2014 21:14
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Lori i'm sorry to hear about your dogs. Who ever did it is an Absolutely sad Fucker...

Who ever it was needs their hands nailed to a fence & hammered... Sorry for being graphic but that's what assholes get where i'm from = Northern Ireland.

It could of been a lot worse cause years ago back when Victoria Brown worked on sportsxxx some 1 broke into her house & wrecked it plus jerked of all over her bed.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 13:43 by SirAssAlot.)
19-03-2014 13:32
Charlemagne Offline

I notice that most of the girls have retweeted Lori's post regarding her loss of her dogs.
It's good to see that the babes close ranks and use their conciderable fanbase in a bid to finding them.
20-03-2014 09:21

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles