lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Wat A Surprise.... Things Never Change.....Spoke to My Queen Ms Priya Young about 12am... Feel asleep and Just Woke back up and Switched on the TV.... There We Have Lori Once Again in The Same Leopard Print Thong ( Which She Has Been Wearing For The Last 6 Months maybe more than that) and Those Same Grandad Socks ( That She Has Had on For the Past 4 Months or so) Which Are NOT SEXY At All.....and in the Same Position Which unables us to See her Sexy Ass Bent over........

Iv Said it Before and il Say it Again..... All Other Babes Come on the Shows once or maybe afew times aweek and Have Spent Money and Ideas on Different Outfits and Different Performances Each Time They Are On Screen.... Which Gives Us Viewers and Callers Something Different To Watch and Enjoy.... And There We Have Lori in the Same Outfit and Same Performance for the Past 6 Months.....

I Feel Sorry For the Other Babes That Have Invested The Time and Money in Getting Different Outfits to Suit Each Set and These Babes DON'T Even Get Enough Screen Time To Present Themselves and Make the Most of It.....

I Mean For Lori To Be On 3 or More Than 3 Nights a Week ( Who Probably Makes More Money Than Some of The Other Babes, in Doin That) I'm Sure She Can Put In The Effort To Invest in New Outfits and Change Up Her Show Performances up Abit....

I Realy Think Lori Does Not Own Enough Clothes or Outfits..... I Mean About A Month Ago She Was Wearing Ms Preeti Youngs Black Latex Skirt and Then On Another Show, Because Ms Tiffany Chambers Had Left Her Black High Heels in The Classroom Set and Tiffany Was Not Back in That Night, Lori Seen The High Heels and Put Them on in her Performance Passing them Off As They Were Her High Heels......

Maybe These Other Babes Should Take Her Shopping Once in A While....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2014 04:42 by REX MASTER.)
04-03-2014 04:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

Wat The Fuck Lori........

After Dominating BS Xtra for over 1hour 30mins she takes a break for 15 mins and Now Fucking Dominanting BS1.... And Wat A Surprise Naked in under 2mins of been on there.... Atleast tease us a little bit Lori..... And Now Watch she gona be on there for over an hour....

Poor old Madison and Cali are stuck on one screen....

Lori STOP Being Soo SELFISH and LET OTHER BABES HAVE A CHANCE....

I'm Soo Glad Yasmine James and Lucy Summers did Not Join babestation.... Because Lori would have stole all screen time off them.... They Are Now Getting Plenty of Air Time on S66....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 01:45 by REX MASTER.)
08-03-2014 01:39
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(08-03-2014 01:39 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Lori STOP Being Soo SELFISH and LET OTHER BABES HAVE A CHANCE....

she will only be doing what her bosses tell her to, i'm pretty sure Lori doesn't dictate what screen time other girls get

and maybe she wears those socks to keep her feet warm, or have i misunderstood socks?
08-03-2014 02:06
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline

I Agree With You Socks keep u Warm But Other Girls don't Feel that Cold... If She is that Cold put On Stockings of Boots Atleast that would be Sexy.... And For her bosses telling her to do they must be Stupid to let talented babes go Without lack of screen time.... I Mean Look she been on Bs1 Now Since 12.45.... Now from starting at 10pm she has already Clocked up 3 hours 30 mins of screen time... And its only gone 2am.... Most babes Dont Even get that much Air Time in the whole night of their shifts...

Other babes have Not had that much air time tonight and are screen sharing aswel.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

08-03-2014 02:15
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

So people moan non stop when she is naked, she wears clothes and people still moan, She's one of the best girls on the channels, any of the channels would love to have her work for them, BS wouldn't give her the majority of screen time if she wasn't pleasing so many people and bringing in the money would they? why would they change a winning combination thats making them lots of money?

Babestation is a business at the end of the day, and the people who work there are making money for a living like the rest of us, if you were running a business that was bringing in 1000's and making you a lot would you change it because a handful of people moan on the internet saying they would prefer x, y, z? I know I wouldn't..

Lori always puts on a decent show and clearly enjoys doing it and is good at it, thats why she has been on top for so long, Barcelona play the same football week in week out and more often than not win trophies every season and fill out their stadium with fans each time they play who go home happy they have won... should the manager change the tactics to suit a handful of people who say "it's boring football" ? No you stick to winning ways.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 21:17 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-03-2014 21:10
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly Ferny, it's a business im sure WWE don't give a shit that you moan on the internet about John Cena either, he brings in the money for them and that's why he has stayed on top for so long, in their eyes Cena is bigger than the WWE and Lori is bigger than Babestation and no one can knock them off their pedestal, and before you say what has Cena got to do with Lori it's an analogy google it if you have no idea what it means, you moan about Cena and i moan about Lori but that's what people do in life so don't have a pop at people who moan cos you are one of the biggest moaners on here
08-03-2014 21:24
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

If you don't like someone don't watch it's pretty simple. No point getting fired up about it.
08-03-2014 21:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Jojo i didnt even mention you babe....maybe we can spend a night in the buddy thread and sort this like men with a night of Lori? Wink i bet you'd love to hear me moan Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 21:39 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
08-03-2014 21:37
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

swap the letter L for a T then i might see you in there one night
08-03-2014 21:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Love her or loath her, as it stands Lori currently is the number 1 babe on Babestation and in my opinion is delivering the best shows. The form at Babestation has dipped when compared to what it was like last year at this time.

Until Camila is back on full time then Lori will always get more screen time than the rest of the babes and in many ways her time is justified when I see so little effort coming from the likes of Tiffany, Louise and Cali, no offence to anybody who likes those 3 but they just bore the shit out of me Cool

To put it bluntly Lori isn't getting enough competition to push her off top spot Important
08-03-2014 21:49

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles