lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Somebody Does Really Need To Tell Ms Lori Buckby That Those Sock Are NOT Sexy At All.... I Know its Cold Outside, But Come on Lori Put on Some Stockings or High Heels to Keep Warm....

Or Maybe Some Shiny LEGGINGS..... Please Do...

Those Sock Are Something That My Grandpa Would Wear.... Actually I'm Sure He Does Have A Pair Of Sock Exactly The Same.... Lol

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
14-02-2014 04:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

I also would love to see Lori bent over in some sexy leggings.
Also some bright red lipstick would be nice

Im like marmite.
14-02-2014 09:56
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Pretty much fantastic as always, but I have come to expect that from Lori as she always delivers a great performance. Loved the plaid shirt tied up in the front, it would have been even better with a cowgirl hat and some knee high boots to really complete the look. But I will never ever say no to naked Lori on my screen she and her body are a vision of perfection.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 14:00 by tylercoop.)
14-02-2014 13:59
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

God I love Lori and her perfect little body. I could watch her shake her perfect tits and ass all nigh long, and that pretty smile leaves me so hynotised. Super girl that I just adore.
17-02-2014 12:24
massiveperv Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone else missing the oil sets that she was doing a year or so back? Hair tied back, covered in oil from head to two and properly going for it! When they used that white set it was unreal!

LORI GET THE OIL OUT PLEASE!
17-02-2014 12:33
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

(14-02-2014 04:53 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Somebody Does Really Need To Tell Ms Lori Buckby That Those Sock Are NOT Sexy At All.... I Know its Cold Outside, But Come on Lori Put on Some Stockings or High Heels to Keep Warm....

Or Maybe Some Shiny LEGGINGS..... Please Do...

Those Sock Are Something That My Grandpa Would Wear.... Actually I'm Sure He Does Have A Pair Of Sock Exactly The Same.... Lol

This is exactly what I was thinking I didn't mind them at first but I think they my be stuck onto her or something that is all she wears now lol
17-02-2014 21:54
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori was hot last night would love to see a return to the blonde Lori.

Im like marmite.
20-02-2014 09:08
L3g3nd Offline
Lab Dog

Hottest looking girl on all channels past and present
20-02-2014 15:00
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Lori is too freaking sexy for words and I love her scintillating electric performances. Superb Lovely perky tits and juicy spankable ass and gorgeous face and those lips are so divine and it all makes her one excellent star that I love.
20-02-2014 20:00
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Think The Sexy Ms Lori Buckby Has A Fetish Over Socks.... First those Grey Socks and Now These Big White Socks..... I For One Would Love to See Ms Lori in Sexy Stockings.... But I Know it Will NEVER Happen.... She Wears Stockings and High Heels for her Photo Shoots for her website and I think She Looks Amazing in them but Don't Know Why She Doesn't wear them on the Shows..... Socks NOT SEXY..... Each to their Own....
I Do Soo Love it When Ms Lori Buckby Wears Those Shiny Black Latex Knickers... Her Ass Looks Amazing in them instead of those Tiger Print Thongs...

I Remember a Show She Did just before Xmas ( Which was One of My Favorite Stints of hers) and she Wore these Shiny Knickers with High Heels on in the Office Set, and For that Whole Stint she did Not Take them Off... Which I Liked.... Cause we Got to See that Amazing Sexy Ass Bent over the Chair, on the Floor and on the desk in Full View... When she removes her Knickers the camera angle can Only Show us her side view But with Knickers On she can bend over Fully and Grace Us with her Sexy Ass... Which I Like and Want to See More of that....

Ms Lori Wear these Knickers Next Time ur in the Office....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-02-2014 05:08

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles