lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
I couldn't say anything negative about Lori tonight. She has been on top of the game, lots of bouncing around and standing arse shots - and she has her hair better than it has been recently too.

Not bad at all. Smile
07-02-2014 02:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... The Sexy Ms Lori Buckby in That Latex Cut Out Skirt.... I think it belong the My Queen Ms Preeti Young..... All she needs Now are a Pair of Sexy High Heels and Stockings on.... Good girl Ms Buckby thats Wat I like.... Only if she kept it on longer..... Her Ass Looks Amazing in it....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-02-2014 02:14
The Invisible Gorilla Offline
Senior Poster

Do any videos or pictures exist of Lori's pussy?

St. Louis Rams for the superbowl!
07-02-2014 23:40
shinobi86 Offline
Dexter

Yeah I wanna know that too!!!!

Men love pussy but don't want to be pussies, women hate cock but always act like cocks
08-02-2014 01:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Ok, can someone call Lori and tell her the string isn't sexy eekSurprisedHuh
10-02-2014 22:51
zola Offline
Posting Machine

I see Lori is trying to push the new datestation website by saying a few people have messaged her on there

i don't understand how people think by signing up to that they will go on a date with lori

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
11-02-2014 23:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2014 23:33 )zola Wrote:  I see Lori is trying to push the new datestation website by saying a few people have messaged her on there

i don't understand how people think by signing up to that they will go on a date with lori

It is just another sales gimmick from Babestation. I am pretty sure other girls will be pushing it too if indeed it is them. It may well be Babestation sending out the messages. Only the very gullible would fall for such a thing. Using Lori to promote it will get fans visiting the site. Once there enough of those fans might sign up for a date with some other girl or buy pictures etc. It never ceases to amaze me how many people fail to realise the girls do this job for one reason only. To make money...a lot more money than they could probably earn elsewhere. Good luck to them too
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2014 06:58 by bytor.)
12-02-2014 06:51
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(12-02-2014 06:51 )bytor Wrote:  It may well be Babestation sending out the messages.

She was promoting it from her own twitter. They seem to have a relaunch every now and then using one of the girls to front it. Camilla did it one time, and Lolly, now it seems to be Lori's turn.
Guessing she makes some money out of it somehow.
12-02-2014 07:28
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... I'm Loving The Sexy Ms Lori Buckby New Yellow New and Knickers Set.... About Time she Got Some New Knickers.... Well Done Ms Buckby....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-02-2014 04:52
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Lori always leaves me gobsmacked with how good she is and I just find her so damn sexy. She was Brilliant again last night, lots of bouncing her perfect tits around, nice bending over the table shots of her juicy ass, lovely close ups of her pretty face and lovely lady lumps, I love the dancing too and the fact she's so active and her performances match her personality so well. It's really good to see a girl that enjoys her job so much.
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2014 16:58 by tylercoop.)
13-02-2014 16:40

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles