preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Preeti & Priya - BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Preeti & Priya - Chat, Caps and Vids
^^^^^ I don't know anything about twitter and don't follow it, but is it possible this is a fake/hacker ? Rendall is spelt "Randell" underneath ?
18-01-2014 00:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ahhhhhh My Sexy Queens..... Soo Beautiful... My Dream Girls.... Love them Both Sooo Much.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-03-2014 03:17
superhands247 Offline
best looking arse in the world

i worship the ground Preeti & Priya walk on they are both indian goddesses i enjoy watching them both perform i enjoy calling them both i enjoy listen to them both being filthy dirty on the phone i enjoy looking at naked pictures and videos of them on their website i enjoy seeing their nice fit naked bodys.
29-06-2014 17:57
rockythunder Offline

In this interview ( http://youtu.be/A4PLmUt9LV0 ) with Preeti and Priya they said they had a sister at around the 23minutes 30seconds. I was wondering if anyone knew who their sister is and if she is as beautiful as both of them. Thanks!
18-10-2014 01:34
beon78 Offline
Senior Poster

04-11-2014 13:37
ilovelolly Offline

I love these 2!!! They are so hot! I was just wondering what you all thought about who has the better ass: PREETI OR PRIYA??? <3
14-12-2014 19:03
REX MASTER Offline

(27-01-2015 18:28 )darren73 Wrote:  Preeti and Priya
{snip}

Ahhhhhhhh...... My Sexy QueensHeart

My Lovely Beautiful Sexy Queens Ms Preeti & Ms Priya Young On A Plane Going On Their Well Deserved Holiday... Hope They Have A Fantastic Time And Return To The Babeshows And Make 2015 A Year To Remember On The Nightshows...

Have A Safe Holiday Ladies And I Look Forward To Speaking With Them When They Get Back... I Cant Get Enough Of These Two Sexy Twin Sisters... I Love Them Sooooooooooooooooooooo Much.... Im In Love With Both Of Them. Heart

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
27-01-2015 19:42
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

As the twins are currently in Australia, it is already tomorrow, so that means it is their birthdays. [Image: image-42F2_54D91129.gif]
09-02-2015 20:57
Charlemagne Offline

Happy birthday to Preeti & Priya. Heart
10-02-2015 09:41
REX MASTER Offline

Happy Birthday Queen Preeti & Queen Priya Young.. Love You Sexy Ladies So Much. Can't Wait Until You Both Are Back On Our Screens... Just Wish You Both Were Back On The Same Channel Together... Miss You Both So MuchHeart

LOVE THESE BABES......

12-02-2015 07:29

preetiandpriya.com