lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
I don't no if anyone else thinks in the same way as me but I think she performed a lot better on the old Babestation sets early on in 2013 or late 2012 before the pool table and the office when it was just mainly beds.
13-01-2014 15:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Theres Just Something about when The Sexy Ms Lori Spreads her legs Open... Its Like Shes Inviting Me To Cum And Give Her A Good Pounding... Well Done Ms Lori... Your Making Me Sooo Hard Now... Good Girl...
Ms Lori Naked on the Desk... Thank You Lori... It's Now Twice you have made me Cum... I'm Starting To Like Ms Lori More and More... I Dont Know Wat it is but She's doin something for me nowadays...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
16-01-2014 04:18
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori was hot last night lots of ass being shown off.
Love to see her blonde again.

Im like marmite.
16-01-2014 09:47
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(16-01-2014 04:33 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Ms Lori Naked on the Desk... Thank You Lori... It's Now Twice you have made me Cum... I'm Starting To Like Ms Lori More and More... I Dont Know Wat it is but She's doin something for me nowadays...

Stop talking to us as if we are Lori! If u feel the need to tell her all this call her or if u like talking dirty to other guys go in the wankbuddy thread or something!

1 CW pussylover is enough, he is original, we do not need a CW impressionist

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
16-01-2014 19:19
REX MASTER Offline

(16-01-2014 19:19 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Stop talking to us as if we are Lori! If u feel the need to tell her all this call her or if u like talking dirty to other guys go in the wankbuddy thread or something!

1 CW pussylover is enough, he is original, we do not need a CW impressionist

If You dont like my comments do not read them... As its all to have a laugh... Life short... Maybe u should laugh every now and then.... I do call Lori.... As I call a lot of the girls every night.... And Iv probably spent lot of money talking to these lovely ladies over the years... They enjoy it.... and so do I...

And to your second opion mate..... I am NOT Tryin TO be A CW PUSSYLOVER IMPRESSIONIST....

I am just being myself... So if you don't like my post feel free Not to read them....

But Thankz for you Comments... And I'm looking forward to see wat else you have to say....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 21:27 by REX MASTER.)
16-01-2014 21:22
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Lori is just so pretty and She is on fire at the moment. I love her naughty smile and her show last night was amazing!! The pov stint she did was killer, with loads of close ups of her on her knees with her sexy mouth, tongue and lips working hard, perfect tits jiggling around, pert ass bent over the table and her awesome landing strip peaking out the top of her leopard print knickers with her legs spread. It was one of the best shows I've seen this month, I really enjoyed her and I'm really appreciating how talented she is more every time I see her.
17-01-2014 10:31
Lillyromastitties Offline

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
Does anyone have any pic of her pussy Big Grin Big Grin
20-01-2014 17:44
Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: [split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
(20-01-2014 17:44 )Lillyromastitties Wrote:  Does anyone have any pic of her pussy Big Grin Big Grin

Her gynecologist does. laugh
20-01-2014 20:00
REX MASTER Offline

I Love it When Sexy Ms Lori Buckby Wears that Green Velvet Outfit... Legs Spread Tits Bouncing..... I Also Love it How She Can Bend over and Show us her Sexy Ass in that outfit... Great Job Ms Lori.... Thats Wat We Wana See..

LOVE THESE BABES......

23-01-2014 03:54
REX MASTER Offline

The Sexy Ms Lori Buckby Bent over the Pool Table in her Shiny Black Knickers Bouncin her Sexy Ass.... That's Wat we Like To See Ms Buckby... Well Done.... All She needs Now are a pair of Sexy Platform High Heels On... I Love Those Shiny Black Latex Style Knickers...

LOVE THESE BABES......

30-01-2014 04:54

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles