Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank 2013?
Had a hot DTW with Charlene on RLC, yesterday.
I am embarrassingly useless at innuendo, but thankfully, she's highly imaginative & descriptive about what she expects from her new office PA Blush

Anyone had DTW fun with Hannah Prentice?

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
03-01-2014 16:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(02-01-2014 18:10 )westie2k Wrote:  Candy Charms is v good.

I would suggest that girls like Candy C. are only good if you've never spoken to the ones who are really up for it. Four or five names have been mentioned often here without me having to repeat them, but they are the ones who really get down and dirty rather than indulge in the usual tired innuendo. Of course you have to catch them at the right time with no producer within earshot.

Have fun!
04-01-2014 10:06
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone know if Sophia Lares would be up for some DTW fun ? Sorry for posting loads lads, Only just getting into all this DTW stuff, ye can pm me or whatever
04-01-2014 15:52
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

I've always found Miss Lares very accommodating Graphic46. And as for Candy Charms Tonywa she was v explicit last time I spoke to her. But I must agree it can be a bit of pot luck as regards producers ect. I still think the best guide is a girls body language..... if it looks good it generally is.
04-01-2014 16:14
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

^ Thanks a lot mate, any advice is appreciated
04-01-2014 16:20
Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

(04-01-2014 16:14 )westie2k Wrote:  I've always found Miss Lares very accommodating Graphic46. And as for Candy Charms Tonywa she was v explicit last time I spoke to her. But I must agree it can be a bit of pot luck as regards producers ect. I still think the best guide is a girls body language..... if it looks good it generally is.

Generally true and I agree with this.

Just makes me laugh that the exception to prove this rule was the early days of Bianca on RLC. She is top drawer now, in my opinion, but early on she was really tentative and tame on the phones. Yet her body language was, at the same time, incredibly horny and provocative -- constantly winking and licking her lips in that seductive way that she does. Then you called her and realised that she was talking about the weather.

A real case of her eyes and body saying "f**k me", but her lips saying "it's raining today in Bristol".

Like I said though, she has obviously gotten a lot better since then and is now -- for my money -- one of the better DTW girls out there.

GF
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 16:33 by Goodfella3041.)
04-01-2014 16:32
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

Anybody have an experience with Anastasia Harris? (i realise that i may be getting annoying here)
04-01-2014 19:00
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

(04-01-2014 19:00 )graphic46 Wrote:  Anybody have an experience with Anastasia Harris? (i realise that i may be getting annoying here)
Think you've got more chance of becoming pregnant than getting a good DTW from Anastasia Big Grin

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
04-01-2014 19:21
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

(04-01-2014 19:21 )Maverick Wrote:  
(04-01-2014 19:00 )graphic46 Wrote:  Anybody have an experience with Anastasia Harris? (i realise that i may be getting annoying here)
Think you've got more chance of becoming pregnant than getting a good DTW from Anastasia Big Grin

ill take it as a hopeless cause then Bounce
04-01-2014 19:36
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(04-01-2014 16:14 )westie2k Wrote:  I've always found Miss Lares very accommodating Graphic46. And as for Candy Charms Tonywa she was v explicit last time I spoke to her. But I must agree it can be a bit of pot luck as regards producers ect. I still think the best guide is a girls body language..... if it looks good it generally is.

Must admit I've not spoken to Candy for some time, so perhaps she;'s improved. There are two other girls on the channel who go a long way so I tend to stick to the ones I know will oblige me with comments like 'I want you to come all over my face, so it will drip down on my tits and I can lick it all off them'. Does it for me every time. No names, no pack drill on this though. Funny thing is that I find it so horny during the day because it's forbidden fruit. Can't be bothered with the night shows as it's all too easy and you know exactly what you're going to get. Even so Kandi Kay and Georgie Darby are still worth the occasional night call. IMHO

Ms. Lares is usually pretty helpful and is extremely gorgeous into the bargain which is a great help.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 21:08 by Tonywa.)
04-01-2014 21:06