lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(20-12-2013 11:11 )Webs Wrote:  Some girls look better with their clothes on. Lori is one of them.

As a doctor can I suggest you lie down until the ambulance arrives to cart you away.bladewave
20-12-2013 15:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Bytor thats the comment i wanted to reply too but it would not let me reply! Took the word from my mouth you did! Wink

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
20-12-2013 16:42
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Just need to change a few bulbs and she'll be shining bright :

[Image: image-ECA3_52B4667A.jpg]
20-12-2013 16:49
Decorus Pes Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids

Here For The Feet
21-12-2013 01:08
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

She's looking pretty good in the gym right now from where I am sitting. And yes, sorry she appears to be naked. Surprised

Really don't understand why she seems to arouse so much bile and nit picking.

I don't exhaustively read all the individual babes' chat/comment threads, but this one seems to have a disproportionate amount of people just coming on to post that she's "boring" or "too naked" or "on too much". I don't get the impression that this is the case on other girls threads.

For the purists, yes I will agree costumes can make a show, what is only partially revealed can be teasing and tantalising. I can also agree to an extent that shows where the girl gets completely naked can restrict the movement and positions that are possible on screen. I personally sympathise with this. I am a big fan of the "bent over, arse towards camera" which obviously is ruled out when the girl is naked. But come on, I don't get the impression that she is sitting there rigid immobile for an hour or whatever. I'm not paying the attention she deserves while I slowly drunkenly type this shit, but she's been standing up, moving around, laying down etc in the time it's taken me. So to automatically castigate a girl for getting naked on "aesthetic" grounds seems to me to be a bit of sweeping generalisation. OK some nights she might be less inclined to move around (maybe she's been on a while, the lines are not busy, and frankly she's a bit bored ? Christ haven't we all had boring/underperforming days on the job ?) and so she'll be more static and that will be less interesting visually. So fair enough in that case open to some criticism : but to the level and spitefulness that this seems to generate in some quarters ? To me it doesn't seem justified.

Fair enough a forum is for opinions, and one man's meat is another man's poison and all that, but is there really any need to have one particular babe singled out for so much negative comment ?

Doesn't really seem fair. If you don't like her, don't watch. And anticipating "she's always on, give others a chance" - certainly recently it doesn't seem to me that Lori has been "on all the time" although I'm willing to concede I don't have documentary evidence to back this up - I freely admit I don't watch the channels exhaustively every single night for hours on end (having to hold down a job precludes that for me) .

Maybe I'm just too old fashioned but my feeling is if you can't say something nice, does it really need to be said ? What's the harm in an attractive girl taking her clothes off ? Does she really deserve all the bile that seems to be directed to her ?

OK rant over.

(I suspect on reflection I will regret wading into this particular quicksand mire and thereby probably provoking a backlash of the kind of posts that I am trying to avoid; but that's alcohol for you and my own silly fault...)
21-12-2013 04:01
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

See That... Wat The Fuck Lori... Naked Within 2 mins.... Boring... Same Old Same Old....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-12-2013 04:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Ha Ha - here she comes back into the office to start another stint and almost straight away down slip the knickers and she's bent over the desk naked.

Well played girl - two fingers up to the nay-sayers !
Don't let the b******s grind you down.
None of us would look that good naked in your place !
21-12-2013 04:55
REX MASTER Offline

Na... She is Sexy but come on Tease us abit.... Look We can't see a full version of her ass bent over.... Come on Girl... Look Now she puting back on her knickers... Thats better....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-12-2013 05:11
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(21-12-2013 04:53 )REX MASTER Wrote:  See That... Wat The Fuck Lori... Naked Within 2 mins.... Boring... Same Old Same Old....

Seriously you are the only one who's boring with you're same old same old shit moaning comments in this thread night after night, we don't need a running commentary.. if you don't like her don't watch her.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2013 05:31 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-12-2013 05:24
REX MASTER Offline

Thank You... But Wat I'm I to do... Shes Fucking Always On.... Come on.Babestation over the years the talent that has been on and you only stick with Lori night after night... Give the other girls a chance...

LOVE THESE BABES......

21-12-2013 05:30

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles