lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Just to say that strip TEASE was invented for a reason.
18-12-2013 16:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Hey just wondering if Lori ever reveals all?? I know she goes naked, but has she done any legs akimbo stuff?
18-12-2013 17:03
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2013 14:44 )bob roberts Wrote:  Dorothy look out the UKBC Forum has fallen down the rabbit hole after you. They're complaining about a rather good-looking woman being naked too often. Bounce BEAM ME UP SCOTTY Bounce
agree, it baffles me how people can complain about somebody getting naked on an adult tv channel too often, perhaps some people have fallen under the spell of ofcom and don't like naked women any more, personally im not a fan of Lori, but if my faves were naked all the time i wouldn't be complaining if she isn't wearing stockings or heels, i do like it if a babe dresses up as a police officer or nurse occasionaly, but it's not something im desperate to see, in fact just a bog standard gym top and tight jeans turns me on more than that dom outfit and latex crap
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 17:10 by Joey 27.)
18-12-2013 17:09
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(18-12-2013 13:38 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  It's not hard to understand, surely ? A lot of people just want Lori to mix-up her routine. It's nakedness night after night. or at least start semi-clothed THEN get naked. With Lori though it's 2 minutes in.....she's naked. Just change your routine love !

I think u need to remember that these channels are not soap operas, and many people do not watch for hours and hours night after night judging a girls every move. It's ridicuous how much some people judge girls every detail, the channels are not made for that.. Either just watch the girl thats on the screen, if u like her then do what you have to do to yourself, wash your hand and turn off the TV, If you find yourself getting annoyed over a call channel girl then you need to take time out and have a serious think about yourself, don't just sit there watching for the sake of complaining about her "routine" maybe it's people like you that need to change theirs?

If Your boss wanted you to wear pink hot pants to work because he didn't like your regular "routine" trousers does that mean you should change them to please him?...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 18:05 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
18-12-2013 18:00
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

First time I've watched Lori in a long while but I have to say enjoyed her very much last night, I almost forgot how much of a ball of energy she was and her body looks so good lovely and perky especially her succulent boobs. I definitely like her mouth and lips the most, it always looks so moist and her tongue flicking trick is so sexy.
18-12-2013 19:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

I liked when she was lying on her side and lifting one leg in the air. Now she can't do that when she's naked. And her tits looked good spilling over the top of each other too. Just needed to squeeze something in between them Wink
18-12-2013 19:09
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(18-12-2013 18:00 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  I think u need to remember that these channels are not soap operas, and many people do not watch for hours and hours night after night judging a girls every move. It's ridicuous how much some people judge girls every detail, the channels are not made for that.. Either just watch the girl thats on the screen, if u like her then do what you have to do to yourself, wash your hand and turn off the TV, If you find yourself getting annoyed over a call channel girl then you need to take time out and have a serious think about yourself, don't just sit there watching for the sake of complaining about her "routine" maybe it's people like you that need to change theirs?

If Your boss wanted you to wear pink hot pants to work because he didn't like your regular "routine" trousers does that mean you should change them to please him?...

Very little of that is relevant or logical. At no point have I, or anyone stated, that we 'watch for hours & hours'; however, speaking strictly for myself, I would say that I'd be inclined to watch Lori more IF she changed her routine. When I flick through and see she's on it means one thing- an awkward naked show that severely restricts her movements.

As for that pointless 'boss' question, last time I checked I'm not in a job that requires me to try and entice anyone to call me, so my clothing situation is unimportant.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-12-2013 19:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(18-12-2013 13:38 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  It's not hard to understand, surely ? A lot of people just want Lori to mix-up her routine. It's nakedness night after night. or at least start semi-clothed THEN get naked. With Lori though it's 2 minutes in.....she's naked. Just change your routine love !

nail hit on head. no one is having a go at lori for going naked, it's the fact that her shows are so predictable. these days you could put a recording of lori on and you would think it would be live. she just goes on a bed, speaks on the mic and goes naked within seconds of putting the mic down. no variety to her shows at all

Piper Niven Superfan
18-12-2013 20:11
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(18-12-2013 20:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

nail hit on head. no one is having a go at lori for going naked, it's the fact that her shows are so predictable. these days you could put a recording of lori on and you would think it would be live. she just goes on a bed, speaks on the mic and goes naked within seconds of putting the mic down. no variety to her shows at all

But some have had a go at her. I personally have no issue with whoever is on. The majority of the girls on BS hold little attraction as far I am concerned. If a girl is on who doesn't interest me I switch over or off. Not moan my head off every time they are on.
18-12-2013 20:19
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

She was shooting a bondage vid with Hannah Claydon yesterday should be fun

[Image: BbyqV25CUAAUwIQ.jpg:large]

now we know how to keep her quiet lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
19-12-2013 07:54

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles