lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
She was a secretary with white socks and big blue shoes...for about 5 minutes. Turns out it was 'dress right down to nothing Monday' after that.

She was learning tonight, though. Came on with her denim shorts, had them off before you know it and then got told to put them back on again.
18-12-2013 01:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Big Blue High Heels.... Wow I would have loved to see her in them... Any caps Anyone Please...

Thats why I have the issue with Lori... She is a stunning girl and just when you start to think her shows are changing for the good with new outfits and High Heels... She fucking takes them off in about 5mins... Come On Lori let us enjoy u in different outfits for aleast a hour or so... To me its more Sexyer when a girl dresses in outfits... I leave things to the imagination...

Plus when she keeps on her knickers she can bend over fully on the screen and show her Sexy Ass... But when she is naked it ristricks her postions that she can do on the camera... If u know wat i mean...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-12-2013 01:30
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Lori is putting on a great show tonight. I am loving the naked dancing! Wink

The Beautiful Twins
18-12-2013 01:36
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

After last night's relatively good show (some clothes (all too brief), heels (Ditto), livelier, more overtly sexual performance, with some movement and posing, sadly, normal service has resumed tonight, with the usual boring technical nudity, as well as some irritating 'dancing'. Sad
18-12-2013 01:57
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(18-12-2013 01:08 )REX MASTER Wrote:  
(17-12-2013 02:56 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Do my eyes deceive me, or is Lori wearing a (slightly) different outfit, including a new pair of heels? Smile Now, if only she could be persuaded to don some Latex, thigh high boots, skin tight leggings...

I fear, however, it won't be long before it's business as usual, and she gets naked (again!) Sad

Can some Please tell me How her High Heels Looked like and wat was the outfit that she had on, i missed that show....

Oh dear, you missed the best show Lori has done for sometime (not great, but better than what has become her 'default position', for what seems like an inordinate length of time Sad ) - the heels were very high, BTW! Rolleyes
18-12-2013 02:02
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Atleast someone agrees with me...

How High... I love a girl in High Heels..... Caps Anyone Please.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
18-12-2013 02:03
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

FFS it's like Schizo's corner in this thread these days with some people. One minute Lori is the most hated performer on the channels, the next she is amazing.
Can't get my head round why a pair of shoes or some rubber knickers make a difference beside her looking pretty in them. It's the girl wearing them that counts.
18-12-2013 14:02
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Agree people seem more interested in her clothes than her, weird, if u like looking at clothes go to a clothes show...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2013 14:23 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
18-12-2013 14:21
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

It's not hard to understand, surely ? A lot of people just want Lori to mix-up her routine. It's nakedness night after night. or at least start semi-clothed THEN get naked. With Lori though it's 2 minutes in.....she's naked. Just change your routine love !

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
18-12-2013 14:38
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Dorothy look out the UKBC Forum has fallen down the rabbit hole after you. They're complaining about a rather good-looking woman being naked too often. Bounce BEAM ME UP SCOTTY Bounce

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
18-12-2013 15:44

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles