lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(12-12-2013 01:59 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Lori is always on.. Its like she Never Fuckin goes home.. And Once again Naked within 10 mins.. Wat the Fuck... Same Old Boring Lori Shows... Cum on Girl invest in some Sexy outfits or Change the Performances up abit. Same Shows Everytime... Not Good....

Like any of the others give better shows? bladewave BS is a pale shadow of what it used to be like. At least Lori has a connection to those days
12-12-2013 07:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(12-12-2013 01:59 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Lori is always on.. Its like she Never Fuckin goes home.. And Once again Naked within 10 mins.. Wat the Fuck... Same Old Boring Lori Shows... Cum on Girl invest in some Sexy outfits or Change the Performances up abit. Same Shows Everytime... Not Good....

Same old boring moaning, if u don't like her or prefer something else change the channel, there are plenty of other girls on TV you can see...

Lori is one of the most popular girls, thats why she is on a lot, I think she is easily one of the best on all the shows and hopes she ditches her clothes completely just to rub it in a bit..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
12-12-2013 18:01
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(12-12-2013 18:01 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Same old boring moaning, if u don't like her or prefer something else change the channel, there are plenty of other girls on TV you can see...

Lori is one of the most popular girls, thats why she is on a lot, I think she is easily one of the best on all the shows and hopes she ditches her clothes completely just to rub it in a bit..

Sorry Mate Did I Hit A Nerv....

I Always change the channel wen she is on.. In the whole ranking of the babe show girls shes right at the bottom for me... I mean there are soo many Stunning Sexy girls Who dont get the air time that she gets...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-12-2013 00:40
Banned

Nope but sounds like Lori has hit a few of yours Wink

#RODGERS OUT
13-12-2013 02:03
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

She has. I mean going back few years ago she was one of my fav girls to watch and call.. I.used to have alot of Filthy chat with her on elite tv and babestation. But nowadays its just same old. I have given her a chance. Iv called her afew times this year but shes not been the same Lori that i used to chat to..

As Iv said before alot of the girls invest in different outfits, fantasys costums, Stockings and High Heels but Lori does not bother. I have asked her afew times to wear Stockings and High Heels but she does not comply. Im sure alot of callers have askd her the same question.

Wen I have asked other girls on Babestation S66 and RLC the try their best to make my wish cum true.. I mean after all we the callers are wat keep the girls in the Job.. Iv lost count how much money iv spent talkin to the Girls on the fones. But for me Lori does not make my wishes cum true... There Iv had my Rant..... Lol

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
13-12-2013 02:30
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Strange how just a few posts ago you were informing everyone of your intention to bend her over and shag her to Jupiter and back. You should call her again for old times sake, she must miss you Rolleyes
13-12-2013 17:44
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

What happened to the Snow Dog Bytor?
13-12-2013 18:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can I just say that Lori is my current favourite on Babestation and is arguably the performer of the year out of all the channels.

The only reason I never managed to get any caps or vids from her show the past few nights was because of the horrendous BS Stream which kept cutting out on me.

Lori is also in my opinion the most under-rated performer on all the channels. Also it's worth pointing out that during her career she's always given 100%, she was a huge loss to Elite as it was known back then and has obviously been Babestations gain.

Statistically speaking too out of all the videos I've posted on this forum Lori has actually had the most views.
13-12-2013 19:07
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2013 18:56 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  What happened to the Snow Dog Bytor?

It got sick eating yellow snow.
13-12-2013 19:44
Banned

Lori Twerking in the ally! amazing! I hope somebody got a vid of this!

#RODGERS OUT
14-12-2013 03:35

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles