lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Lori is looking wonderful tonight. She looked great with her clothes on but even better without them. I just love her landing strip. Tongue

The Beautiful Twins
19-11-2013 00:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Will be interesting to see how other people react to this. Lori's the latest to get a great big slab of ink stabbed onto her flesh. Apparently it's only half complete:

[Image: image-6C5B_528CD96E.jpg]

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 16:49 by Robot Devil.)
20-11-2013 16:48
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

^ Looks like a certain someone sat on her.
20-11-2013 16:58
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(20-11-2013 16:48 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Will be interesting to see how other people react to this. Lori's the latest to get a great big slab of ink stabbed onto her flesh. Apparently it's only half complete:

I'm not generally a fan of tattoos, but this seems fairly "subtle" compared to what some girls do.

Wasn't really aware of it from what I saw of Lori onscreen tonight : unless she's actually waving her wrist right at the camera it'll probably not be that noticeable.

The wrist generally tends not to be an area the BS cameramen or viewers focus on (well the viewers may be focusing on their own wrists in a different kind of way). Big Laugh

I suppose you'll notice it most during the close ups of the phone shaking when there are no callers on the line. eek
23-11-2013 03:04
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Not looking at her tattoo.

Im like marmite.
29-11-2013 18:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(29-11-2013 18:43 )loveass Wrote:  Not looking at her tattoo.

......except maybe the one just above her arse as she's bent over the office desk butt naked...Big Grin
04-12-2013 01:14
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Dont Give A Fuck Wat Anyone Says But Lori Is Fuckin Always On Babestation.... Come on Lori go on holiday or Something... And Give other girls a Chance....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-12-2013 01:23
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Always enjoy Lori's standing up segments, jiggling that arse for all it's worth (£1.50 according to the box in the corner Wink)
04-12-2013 01:30
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(04-12-2013 01:23 )REX MASTER Wrote:  I Dont Give A Fuck Wat Anyone Says But Lori Is Fuckin Always On Babestation.... Come on Lori go on holiday or Something... And Give other girls a Chance....

You must be joking, she's always welcome far as i'm concerned. One of the best.
These channels will be much worse off when she's not around anymore, you'll see.
04-12-2013 01:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Do like her cute Sexy ass... But she fucking always talks too much on the mic and her shows are all the same. Nothing New... I mean wen she has on a nice outfit or High Heels on, its all off in about less then 5 mins...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
04-12-2013 01:38

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles