preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Preeti & Priya - BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Preeti & Priya - Chat, Caps and Vids
Bit surprised by their decision to leave bs,perhaps with break in bsx shows they were not able to get enough shifts to stay,good luck at rlc ladies.

im always open to positive change
11-01-2013 01:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Casparian Offline
Junior Poster

Is there any nude vids around of these
18-06-2013 02:46
skully Offline

They have been nude on screen, if you have a search through this and the other threads, you should find something.
We don't allow new posts with BS site content though (see here), so anything posted like that would be removed.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
19-06-2013 11:50
hotfuzz Away
Banned

queen preeti
Priya was queen of the babe channels for me now she gone preeti has taken over as the queen of the babe channels
04-07-2013 00:37
jj007 Offline
Junior Poster

Have they done any sort of penetration like fingers, toys etc?
01-08-2013 01:05
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Don't Know if this is the right place to comment on this but here we go....

I know wat I am about to say may result in different views but lets have a go...

I always called them both every time they were on the Babestation Shows.

I have been a Big Fan of The Sexy Twins Priya and Preeti ever since I saw them on Babestation Years ago. However...

My Favorite out of them both ( which is hard to say ) was always the Amazing and Sexy Priya. I always called her when she was on the Babestation shows from day one start to finish until she moved channels. For me she gave the most amazing Sex Chat around. Pure Filth came out of her Mouth. She always knew wat I Liked and wanted from her and she Never Disappointed me..... With a range of Sexy outfits to Sexy Stockings, high Heels and even PVC Boots.... and the Positions that she would get in showing that amazing Sexy Ass was Just Mind Blowing..... I really missed her when she had gone....

However Then Came The Sexy Preeti...

Over the past year I have grown very fond of her and now she has become my Favorite Twin out of them both... (Hard to say) May be it was the fact that Priya had gone and that I was left with Only one of them.

I Now call the Sexy Preeti every time she is on the shows and she is just Amazing. She knows wat I like down to The Stockings High Heels and Sexy outfits... and not forgetting the positions she gets in, in any set she is on. The office for me just suits her right. Wearing Stockings and High Heels bent over the desk just gets me going. And when she gets on top of the desk bent over on all fours just makes me Explode... The Filth that cums out of her mouth is just the best and sets me off.

Sorry Girls if I have divided you two up.

But I Love You Both in Different Ways. Will always keep watching them Sexy Ladies on screen until one day they decide to hang up the phones for good. I hope Not. Well not in the near future.

Sexy Priya and The Sexy Preeti. Wow.......................................................

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-11-2013 19:01
REX MASTER Offline

They both have Beautiful Pretty Faces Gorgeous Smile lovely hair colour and Wow wat Amazing Sexy Bodies they have..... Perfect in Every Way... would not change anything..

They are both Wifey Material. One day I can only hope.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-11-2013 19:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(15-11-2013 19:33 )REX MASTER Wrote:  They are both Wifey Material.

Now, that's just GREEDY! What's not to like.
15-11-2013 19:47
REX MASTER Offline

Not Greedy but it is hard to pick from them Which oné to have... Lol

LOVE THESE BABES......

16-11-2013 01:10
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

Ok What?

[Image: Untitled.png]

Amanda was also tweeting racial slurs (not aimed at the twins)

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
17-01-2014 23:57

preetiandpriya.com