lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(14-11-2013 18:02 )bytor Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 14:35 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Another great constructive post there .... What makes you say she's a slut?... Im sure she would really appreciate that. This is not a role play thread you know.

Ignore him. Just a troll trying to get people wound up. He posted in the general thread moaning how she bores him. A lot of moaners seem to have joined recently.

Agree Bytor, Plenty of those on here at the minute, Lori does what she does and it works, I like to come on here to read about other peoples constructive opinion on a show or girl or something, not somebodys pesonal perverted almost desperate like thoughts, people like that should keep them to themselves or that wankbuddy thread where we wont see them. How somebody can justify calling somebody a "filthy slut" also without knowing them I dont know, id say out of the majority of the girls on these channel Lori is one who has keep to her morals more than most..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 19:02 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-11-2013 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I think me being like this, Chating Shit just makes my day go even better....

I say things so that other members can have a laugh and it also starts people moaning and expressing their views which i like...

Imo Otherwise comments on here would be boring to read. Cheer up you have to have a laugh every now and then.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
14-11-2013 19:17
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

It's understandable that every 1 has different opinions about the girls but just because you or other's don't agree with what some else has posted it doesn't mean that, that persons right or wrong in his comments cause that's how he feels about the girl...

If you don't agree with some 1s post it's simple - ignore it but if the post is getting at you personally then give the person the same trouble he's giving you other than that it's that persons choice to say what he want's as that's he's opinion. Although some opinions do go over the top which can be really rude & degrading to women which is better not said = Kept to them self's!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 20:31 by SirAssAlot.)
14-11-2013 19:19
Banned

So Just like the post rex made about lori calling her a filthy slut then.... I'd say that was pretty rude and degrading, he has no backing, he just sound like some desperate guy crying for attention...

Havent got the time for people like him, tintin there is a difference between somebody having an opinion or just being a total ....... For the sake of it...

#RODGERS OUT
14-11-2013 21:40
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-11-2013 21:40 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Havent got the time for people like him

If you don't agree with some 1s post it's simple - ignore it

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
14-11-2013 21:46
REX MASTER Offline

(14-11-2013 21:40 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  So Just like the post rex made about lori calling her a filthy slut then.... I'd say that was pretty rude and degrading, he has no backing, he just sound like some desperate guy crying for attention...

Havent got the time for people like him, tintin there is a difference between somebody having an opinion or just being a total ....... For the sake of it...

Appreciate the comment. Thank you. And Apologies if I Have Pissed Anyone Off. I Will be More Clearful Next Time In Wat I Say.

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
14-11-2013 21:46
Banned

(14-11-2013 21:46 )Tintin Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 21:40 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Havent got the time for people like him

If you don't agree with some 1s post it's simple - ignore it

No I wont ignore it... I'm entitled to an opinion, I'm capable of holding a civilised conversation.

The people that should maybe ignore opinions are the somewhat mindless and unintellegent people that are unable to make any sensible or somewhat constructive replys, thats all I'm saying on it now. Like you said if you don't agree dont reply.

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 22:27 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
14-11-2013 22:20
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(14-11-2013 22:20 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  No I wont ignore it... I'm entitled to an opinion, I'm capable of holding a civilised conversation.

Your choice but ignoring it would make it a lot easier & stress free cause all your doing is dragging it on & that cause more stress & anger plus more silly posts...

I'd understand if he was getting at you or a member of your family but he's not. The girl isn't even anything to you apart from eye candy so if you wanna keep this going i don't blame him 1 bit.

So much for

Happy arguing............................

(This post was last modified: 14-11-2013 22:57 by SirAssAlot.)
14-11-2013 22:34
REX MASTER Offline

Thank You Tintin..........

LOVE THESE BABES......

14-11-2013 22:37
REX MASTER Offline

Dont know wat it is. Not been a fan of Lori. But shes doin Something for me right now shaking that ass.
Lori bent over the desk. I just wana grab her Sexy ass and give her a good Pounding...

LOVE THESE BABES......

16-11-2013 00:55

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles