Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank 2013?
If any of you are unsure about a babe and in two minds about calling or not, I am happy to phone her while you listen in so you can get an idea of what she is like. You could even let me know things you want me to ask her or say to her if your not overly keen or a bit shy and nervous about talking to a babe personally. I phone the babes loads, and people eaves dropping anyway lol.

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

18-09-2013 07:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(18-09-2013 01:25 )studley81 Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 00:43 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Only ever called Fern Ferrari and have to say she is brilliant. She's a total tease, and doesn't mind getting dirty. Also in the past i requested a nude pic of her (just for my eyes) and she done it for me on her break! I called her back and she was helping me wank to the pic she sent me Smile

How did she send you a pic only for your eyes?

If you build up a trust with a girl then like in any friendship its possible to get naughty personnal stuff one currently on S66 sent me a picture of her sucking an ex's cock, so next time i called on days she could hear me being brought off by talking about it and looking at the picture.
19-09-2013 21:00
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Had an enjoyable time with Jordanna and while good (and helpful) she wasn't in the same class as Yasmine James, Ruby Summers or Paige Phillips at their best. Maybe the producer was clamping down.
20-09-2013 09:49
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

ice is very naughty, loves showing nipple and straight to point
22-09-2013 11:34
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

I agree with what docutech said. If first time caller for a babe you really can't go straight into naughty subtle sex chat but it is possible if you have spoke to the babe in question a few times, she knows who you are etc

This is just my personal experience however. Some of the girls in question honestly just want to chat about normal and above board stuff and that is to be expected for a daytime show, but there are a handful that if worked on and phoned a few times you can take the chat a bit further

Have often seen where a girl pics up the phone, lipreading her say the word hello and within 20 seconds hangs up with a creeped out look on her first. No doubt some bloke just said something filthy or something she didn't like lol

But yeah my advice is loads do talk filthy but you may have to build up a tiny bit of trust in order to get to that stage of flirty naughty convo you are after. Michelle Thorne when doing the odd RLC dayshow can be a very good one for this.

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
(This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 12:54 by Tori Lee Addict.)
22-09-2013 12:48
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone tried the new girl on rlc delia?
25-09-2013 11:15
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(18-09-2013 01:25 )studley81 Wrote:  
(17-09-2013 00:43 )feetlover1 Wrote:  Only ever called Fern Ferrari and have to say she is brilliant. She's a total tease, and doesn't mind getting dirty. Also in the past i requested a nude pic of her (just for my eyes) and she done it for me on her break! I called her back and she was helping me wank to the pic she sent me Smile

How did she send you a pic only for your eyes?

email
25-09-2013 12:23
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

The posts above are right, you cant just go in all guns blazing talking about how erect your cock is etc lol.... I've been calling Fern now for probably 2 years, not everytime she's on (as dont always have money to spare) but probably atleast every 2-3 shows she's on.

i think she generally just enjoys getting callers off and turned on for her, and she's great when she's on twitter too, she will pm on there every now n then cos she knows i don't always have money to call. I appreciate her for that she doesn't only want to chat for money
25-09-2013 12:34
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-09-2013 12:34 )feetlover1 Wrote:  The posts above are right, you cant just go in all guns blazing talking about how erect your cock is etc lol.... I've been calling Fern now for probably 2 years, not everytime she's on (as dont always have money to spare) but probably atleast every 2-3 shows she's on.

i think she generally just enjoys getting callers off and turned on for her, and she's great when she's on twitter too, she will pm on there every now n then cos she knows i don't always have money to call. I appreciate her for that she doesn't only want to chat for money

Great customer care from Fern here lol ...to me it takes very little for a model to respond to an occasional twiiter comment or email etc from a caller, its just good manners and so easy to keep us guys happy with a comment or a pic or two.

I don't expect girls to reply to every tweet or request as i appreciate some guys go OTT, but to me if they want someone to spend good money on a decent length call then they should have the courtesy to respond,

Personally I have stopped calling some girls for purely this reason when a simple 'thanks for calling honey I'm on next Fri' would have guaranteed another 40 mins. I run a business and if I didn't respond to my customers I wouldn't expect any future work ...simples
25-09-2013 23:14
jass346 Offline
Banned

My god..paige gets better..wen theres no one waitin on the line this girl has no limits!!jus had TWO amaizin wanks
27-09-2013 13:28