lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Well that didnt happen last night think longest session was 90 mins and she ended up on all 3 channels. Preeti also had a good night as well. i have complained about the usual suspects but over last few days they have changed my mind with great performances in fact cant wait for lolly and tiffany to get back as well

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-09-2013 10:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

The 2am Extra Session in the office was great wore outfit kept it on for a while and then went naked then put outfit back on then went naked again Wink

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
09-09-2013 06:39
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(08-09-2013 09:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think a lot of people don't like lori because her shows had got boring and predictable, also when she is on she dominates the night, doing stints of over 2hrs on the beds, thereby taking screentime away from other bs babes

Firstly yes I'll agree with you on this comment, Lori was just hogging the screens for so long that a lot of other good babes used to tend to be overlooked and what made Lori so predictable was the fact she would spend the entire night going over and over the same routine and it was just too long even for the most devoted fan to see and it just got stale and frustrating waiting to see who would be next up and when they did appear it was generally only for 20 minutes or so then back to Lori. It more or less had you thinking they'd be aswell as just changing the name to Lori-Station and be done with it.

(08-09-2013 10:41 )bytor Wrote:  There are only certain performances a girl can do with no sets to interact with so perhaps the move will freshen things up. Ok so she might get naked quickly but perhaps that is what her callers want and expect to see,

This here was one of my main arguments as to why perhaps Lori was losing her appeal, I've always said give her the right set and she'll put out a great show which she's been delivering really well for the past few nights.

Please also note that aswell as Lori I've seen a marked improvement in all of the Babestation girls and hope it long continues.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 06:40 by Scottishbloke.)
09-09-2013 06:39
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

Oddly enough, I never noticed sets until I read about them on this forum. Of course, I've never been accused of being overly perceptive. Surprised

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
09-09-2013 06:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

oooh nice start to the night there Wink

09-09-2013 21:11
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys don't listen to word Lori says about her so called uncensored pics cause they aren't uncensored!!!!!!

The pics you get of her is hand thongs nothing else so don't listen to her...

Shes A Bloody lair

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-09-2013 02:27
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

cracking office set at 2am again

10-09-2013 02:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(10-09-2013 02:27 )Tintin Wrote:  Guys don't listen to word Lori says about her so called uncensored pics cause they aren't uncensored!!!!!!

The pics you get of her is hand thongs nothing else so don't listen to her...

Shes A Bloody lair

I forgot to say. The pics you see on the screen aren't the 1s sent to you so don't believe a word these girls say about their pics being uncensored cause it's bloody lies...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
10-09-2013 09:52
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

sorry but if your still getting caught out then its your fault not theres we all know to take what the girls say when they are on screen with a pinch of salt

10-09-2013 10:25
dominar rygel xvi Offline
Master Poster

(08-09-2013 09:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also when she is on she dominates the night, doing stints of over 2hrs on the beds, thereby taking screentime away from other bs babes

That's what comes from being popular, you get a lot of screentime.
10-09-2013 10:47

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles