lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Thats more like it Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-09-2013 22:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree her 1st stint in the office was more like it but now back on after her break and it's business as usual as lori's naked. actually started naked with her knickers off as the screen came back on

Piper Niven Superfan
07-09-2013 23:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Ok so yes she is naked almost straight away but................
It feels more erotic because in the sauna and........................ she is standing up leaning back on the sauna wall which looks great................ and it just feels more intimate too.
The only thing I would say though is she needs to make her movement graceful and not throw herself around this set or the sensual intimacy will fade away.
Oh and perhaps get the oil out too Wink.

07-09-2013 23:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Well u dont wear much in a sauna rammy u numpty Wink

shes put more expression and movement into tonights show than she did in a month of shows before her holiday. loveing the closeup of her face and bum you can tell shes enjoying herself and thats all i want from a performance really

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 00:18 by HannahsPet.)
08-09-2013 00:08
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well it's good to see Rammy back posting in Lori's thread, after reading his posts below i thought Rammy was finished in this thread, so i assume he likes her again now Smile

(19-06-2013 19:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  .i only comment about babes I do like and don't comment about the other bs babes that are on.

(20-06-2013 00:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  mr mystery I HAVENT GOT AN AGENDA AGAINST BS !! I HAVEN'T, I haven't posted in lori's section for a good while now because her shows do nothing for me these days

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-09-2013 00:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

well having watched the recordings have to say Good Night from lori doubt we will ever get her in full outfits again but if she keeps doing shows like last night I for one wont be bothered Wink

08-09-2013 07:40
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Still can't figure out why this girl gets so much criticism compared to the other girls. Not many of them elicit excitement so guess it's down to personal taste and the fact some discerning critics just don't like her. Preeti for example, seems to be on every night yet not a peep from the masses...perhaps Rammy could take up the crusade Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 08:23 by bytor.)
08-09-2013 08:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think many see that she is to blame for coming back the same time a lot of the favorites left which was coincidental she has as much power as the other girls which is none

08-09-2013 08:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-09-2013 08:20 )bytor Wrote:  Still can't figure out why this girl gets so much criticism compared to the other girls. Not many of them elicit excitement so guess it's down to personal taste and the fact some discerning critics just don't like her. Preeti for example, seems to be on every night yet not a peep from the masses...perhaps Rammy could take up the crusade Rolleyes

I have said preeti is one of the "usual suspects" along with lori because they are on a lot and when they are on they dominate the nights

overall lori last night had improved from her previous shows, just needs to drag out going naked rather than do it within seconds of getting on a set

think a lot of people don't like lori because her shows had got boring and predictable, also when she is on she dominates the night, doing stints of over 2hrs on the beds, thereby taking screentime away from other bs babes

Piper Niven Superfan
08-09-2013 10:47
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(08-09-2013 10:47 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-09-2013 08:20 )bytor Wrote:  Still can't figure out why this girl gets so much criticism compared to the other girls. Not many of them elicit excitement so guess it's down to personal taste and the fact some discerning critics just don't like her. Preeti for example, seems to be on every night yet not a peep from the masses...perhaps Rammy could take up the crusade Rolleyes

I have said preeti is one of the "usual suspects" along with lori because they are on a lot and when they are on they dominate the nights

overall lori last night had improved from her previous shows, just needs to drag out going naked rather than do it within seconds of getting on a set

think a lot of people don't like lori because her shows had got boring and predictable, also when she is on she dominates the night, doing stints of over 2hrs on the beds, thereby taking screentime away from other bs babes

Whenever I have seen her she was lying down on the bed or stood up on the bed doing the same shows night in, night out...just as all the other girls do. There are only certain performances a girl can do with no sets to interact with so perhaps the move will freshen things up. Ok so she might get naked quickly but perhaps that is what her callers want and expect to see, the girls do this to make money don't forget and won't be interested in busting a gut to satisfy the demands of someone who is not going to boost their income. Perhaps her detractors should aim their comments at BS themselves and the producers who give the girls their direction. They are the people responsible for keeping certain girls on for hours on end. Also if she is so unpopular then people would stop calling her. Fewer calls will soon have the money men at BS sweating afterall.
08-09-2013 11:41

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles