Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^
Just another little question for the right honourable member from Ramsbottom, you said you didn't like the girls that were on BS last night and only watched BS when Lilly was on, so how do you know what sort of show Daisy was doing and that she did nothing for you if you weren't watching ?, you weren't telling fibs were you and was having a sneaky peak lol .

PS, So you are only going to make comments about a girl if you see a girl doing something you like and will not be making comments if they do something you don't like ?, so that should cut out a bit of negativity then in the BS threads lol , that if you are true to you're word of course .
This new philosophy would have come in useful a while back when you were watching and timing and making negative comments about the channel hoggers like Lori and Lolly, as well as the negative posts you made about some BS girls not going topless after 10pm lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 18:14 by mr mystery.)
19-06-2013 18:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

as ive said before I watched bs last night because lily pink was on and when she wasn't on I regularly flicked through bs to see when she returned from her breaks and that meant I did see daisy last night and also as ive said before her show did nothing for me last night. not telling fibs at all

regarding your 2nd question that starts with ps. that's how I pretty much am in the bs section with babes. only comment about babes I do like and don't comment about the other bs babes that are on. so tonight will probably be commenting about brookie little, Leanne crow and jade samantha

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2013 18:13
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(19-06-2013 18:05 )mr mystery Wrote:  So you are only going to make comments about a girl if you see a girl doing something you like and will not be making comments if they do something you don't like ?, so that should cut out a bit of negativity then in the BS threads lol

It should also reduce site bandwidth requirements, so I'm sure admin will be pleased. Wink
19-06-2013 18:19
mido Offline
Happy Man

(19-06-2013 18:13 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  so tonight will probably be commenting about brookie little, Leanne crow and jade samantha

watch something else mate you must be bored of the same thing by now
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2013 19:11 by mido.)
19-06-2013 19:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

why? there are 3 babes on bs tonight I like, so ill be watching them, simple as

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2013 22:58
mr mystery Away

^ But how can you say before a girl is on screen that you will be watching them simple as ?, how do you know what they do will do it for you before you have even seen them ? , you said you didn't watch Daisy because she didn't do it for you even though you don't dislike her and you usually post in her thread, you said it was just her performance that you didn't like, so how did you know before hand that you would like what those girls do ? .

PS , i see you make loads of posts in Lori's threads so you must like her performances as you say you only post about the girls you like, i see you even mentioned about her leaving the mic on that could get the channel in trouble as well, i bet STD 66 have got that recorded on DVD and a courier booked to Ofcom lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
19-06-2013 23:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Has BS Blue turned into Xxxpanded with 3 babes on screen being given the sardine tin treatment? Rolleyes.

19-06-2013 23:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

often happens when bs have the likes of lori buckby on, that she takes over a channel or two and the other babes get put on the other channels 2 or even 3 on a bed

mr mystery I HAVENT GOT AN AGENDA AGAINST BS !!!! stop implying that I do. 3 of the babes im liking tonight are on babestation!!!!! I don't usually post who im loving till after 11pm which gives me a chance to watch the shows and see who I like. I haven't posted in lori's section for a good while now because her shows do nothing for me these days

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2013 23:45
mr mystery Away

(19-06-2013 23:45 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I haven't posted in lori's section for a good while now because her shows do nothing for me these days

Do you think you would like her if she left to join another channel ?, STD 66 for example, just a honest question and rest assured i'm not implying anything Smile

The 3 girls are on BS Blue because it's BS academy night, the girls are the academy girls, they normally do it this way, the 3 girls would be on together at times no matter what girls are on the other channels, they don't do this on academy nights just because Lori is on another channel, you always seem to be having little digs at poor Lori for some reason .

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 00:19 by mr mystery.)
20-06-2013 00:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Every time I start enjoying a stint in a non bed set it gets cut short and the on screen babe gets shunted back to the beds bladewave.
Why?Huh
The freedom to stand up and move around makes a stint so much better but the bed sets keep dominating. Very annoying annoyed.

(This post was last modified: 20-06-2013 00:51 by Snooks.)
20-06-2013 00:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV