lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
It puzzles me how people consistently keep falling for these scams. BS have been pulling these tricks for years. Falling for it once is fair enough but to keep buying dodgy pictures or to keep paying for a poor man's adult subscription channel when your instincts tell you otherwise....
God alone knows there have been enough warnings across the forum over the years. It's part of the adult entertainment business, long known since the dawn of time to rip off lustful punters. Never has the phrase "buyer beware", been more appropriate. However, I don't lay the blame at Lori's feet. The girls are encouraged to sell, sell, sell. A large number of the girls have and still do promote services that lead you to believe you will be getting something different from that which you actually receive.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 17:56 by bytor.)
11-06-2013 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mido Offline
Happy Man

i think when it comes to anything babeshow related....calls, texts, pics, videos, webcam sessions, buying them stuff off wishlists the phrase "a fool and his money are soon parted" is the best phrase I can use to sum it up.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 20:59 by mido.)
11-06-2013 20:56
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Nobody shoul buy them things off wishlist, that is too much, they should not have to beg for things when they earn 1000's...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
13-06-2013 04:38
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

Babestation's "limited time content" is the equivalent of those "strip joints" in Soho where enter some dingy basement and big bloke appears and demands £400 for the time you've spent chatting to the hostess who you haven't even seen yet, and when you say you only have £60 on you, he frogmarches you to the nearest cashpoint machine and forces you to withdraw the money.
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2013 14:17 by GeezerGeezer.)
13-06-2013 14:17
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(13-06-2013 14:17 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  Babestation's "limited time content" is the equivalent of those "strip joints" in Soho where enter some dingy basement and big bloke appears and demands £400 for the time you've spent chatting to the hostess who you haven't even seen yet, and when you say you only have £60 on you, he frogmarches you to the nearest cashpoint machine and forces you to withdraw the money.

Sounds like you've had some dodgy experiences there

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
13-06-2013 19:47
jay7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Never thought i'd complain about a hot girl getting naked, but this girl just pisses me off now.

Every show is the same, i think the only thing that changes from show to show is the colour of her finger nails!
14-06-2013 00:11
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

^
Have to agree would be nice to see lori in some tight panties or shorts as she has got one sexy ass.Smile

Im like marmite.
14-06-2013 02:15
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Has anybody else noticed Lori has hardly been on this month she is not on again tonight and has only been on I think 5 times so far this month.
17-06-2013 10:08
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(17-06-2013 10:08 )mr red nose Wrote:  Has anybody else noticed Lori has hardly been on this month she is not on again tonight and has only been on I think 5 times so far this month.

Maybe others have realised it's the same old same old when she does her shows. Probably wise to give her some breaks between shows.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
17-06-2013 13:43
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(17-06-2013 13:43 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  
(17-06-2013 10:08 )mr red nose Wrote:  Has anybody else noticed Lori has hardly been on this month she is not on again tonight and has only been on I think 5 times so far this month.

Maybe others have realised it's the same old same old when she does her shows. Probably wise to give her some breaks between shows.

Have you read her twitter https://twitter.com/OnlyLittleLori

She could be of cause she hurt her self...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
17-06-2013 14:20

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles