Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Maybe people should take Clare's advice and not take the show's so seriously, me included. She is entitled to have a rant just like we are and i'm sure no one wants her to quit the babe channel's because she is among the best babeshow model's ever. If she thinks she's getting aggro she might think it's no longer worth it.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
13-06-2013 12:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

While I'm on, I want to thank everyone who goes to the effort of uploading videos and caps, especially as I can't do it myself. I've spent an hour looking back over them and they are fantastic. I may have been too engrossed in them to thank you at times but I get around to it eventually. If Studio 66 brought out a compilation of Clare's best show's they would need a box set for each year!Heart

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
13-06-2013 13:41
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

It is totally beyond me to understand why, not just a few naive fans, but a sizeable amount think that these Babechannel models actually think kindly towards them. When in truth not one of these girls is likely to give them a second thought as they undo their Amazon gift parcel sent to them by a fawning fan. It shows with the disillusionment shown by Clare Richards fans. Clare Richards is in it for Clare Richards not for her gang of happy wankers, who think that the sun shines out of that fine rounded arse of hers. Quite a few of the Babechannel models have joined the ranks of MFC. And a more Mercenary, selfish, sullen bunch you cannot find. That is including top names from babechannels. They quite simply think that they are much to good to be common cam girls, but why they are doing fuck all else, they may as well earn a few pounds. So with the sound of a tv set playing in the background they sullenly lay there demanding hundreds of tokens for a flash of their implanted tits. And being successful as well, that being down to their devoted fans again. But in truth these girls when it comes down to real authentic beauty cannot match by a million miles girls from Eastern Europe, Russia and Ukraine in particular, where the trend for breast augmentation, tattoos and piercing seem not yet to have taken over. And where girls at least attempt to show a little respect to the guys who pay them.
14-06-2013 16:03
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(14-06-2013 16:03 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  snip
Well said RA. From my perspective they are there to give me some assistance in having a wankBlush. It's always good to be polite to them and if you are, the girls are polite back. Make a joke, have a laugh, do your business and get back to normal life.
I don't doubt that most of the girls have a very stereotypical view of us all (middle aged, still living with parents, etc) but I suspect that is far from the truth. We, and I include myself, probably have a stereotypical view of them (bimbos, grasping, will be struggling once the looks start to fade and we move onto the next girl). Would I want to be their friend - doubtful as I suspect we have nothing in common. Would I like to sleep with them? Well of course and if their career prospects dip to the extent that me paying for that priviledge is an option then result all roundWink
Its interesting that some of the girls have expressed a wish to change careers, the problem for them is to what? Some are going back to college (well done them) but others seem to be looking a bit aimless and hoping 80K a year will drop into their lap. Suddenly the proposed career change is on hold.
I always laugh when their portfolios refer to them as TV presenters - keep thinking that maybe Blue Peter would be an option or maybe Springwatch (although they would likely get creeped out by Bill Oddie).
I think most of us can rationalise them for what they are; there will always be some that are delusional and that includes the girls.
Clare: Spoken her to a few times and she is always friendly and rude and would be a huge loss should she give this game up.
14-06-2013 16:46
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Danzig, you are a LEGEND for all those caps and vids of my fave babe, Clare. HeartI've just spent a couple of hours going through all her caps and vids and you deserve a Knighthood for services to perverts like me for all your efforts. The same goes for everyone who has done the same.Cool

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-06-2013 01:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Two Clare's are even better than one thanks to the mirror laugh Tongue.

15-06-2013 22:30
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(15-06-2013 22:30 )snookered147 Wrote:  Two Clare's are even better than one thanks to the mirror laugh Tongue.

Plus she's brought back thoughs really tight, black trousers Heart which was a big hit for me and everyone else last time!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 02:48 by Pyro.)
16-06-2013 02:47
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I could gaze at her majestic arse forever and a week Tongue.

16-06-2013 03:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Great to see Clare bare legged and in some really skimpy underwear Tongue.
She has magnificent legs and when she stands up the full extent of her elegant, svelte, curvaceousness shines through Blush.
Beautiful, beautiful body and piercing sexy eyes allied to her tried and trusted sensual body language make her so special.
Erotic, steamy viewing pleasure of outstanding quality Heart.

18-06-2013 01:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from clare last night, especially when she was in her very skimpy red bikini gyrating her sexy rear at the camera Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
18-06-2013 07:43