lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
IMO Lori needs to be on the gimmick sets more (Locker room, Office) as her shows have gotten stale and boring (I am a fan), Every time she's on she has the same hair, same make up & is always naked in the same positions, which is a shame because she has one of the best asses on the babeshows

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
02-06-2013 12:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(02-06-2013 12:27 )Jessica_deluna Wrote:  IMO Lori needs to be on the gimmick sets more (Locker room, Office) as her shows have gotten stale and boring (I am a fan), Every time she's on she has the same hair, same make up & is always naked in the same positions, which is a shame because she has one of the best asses on the babeshows

Got to agree. I like Lori as well but it's same old same old every time she's on. If you look at the caps topic on here you wouldn't be able to tell days apart if the date wasn't shown.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
02-06-2013 13:05
gtheboy Offline
Sin Binned

Lori
Do not know if I am even in the right bit of the forum here.
I just thought I would get my 5 peneth across Wink
Why do we have this girl? `Lori` on every single night.
I would rather look at Gerry (and that is pushing it).

Wouldn`t they save a lot of money by putting on a loop (oops!!!! I think they may be doing that already bladewave )

Anyways.just thought I would have a rant. Cool
02-06-2013 23:30
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lori
She is on every night. It gets a bit boring x
02-06-2013 23:31
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

On the subject of Lori's performances recently I've much preferred seeing her when she's been on Babestation Xtra, also last week when she was in the offce that was another great session.

If Lori could just vary her idea's a bit more then I'm sure she'd win more fan's back. I think also it's got a lot to do the producers too. Give Lori the right set and she'll work it better than most of the model's do Cool
03-06-2013 17:25
themanthelegend Offline
Junior Poster

Lori, if you even read these threads, how can you possibly justify the blatant scam you and Geri pulled with the babestation cams thing tonight.

You ask people to pay for credts to see "the best show you've ever done"

the punters fork out their hard earned cash, log in, then you ask for more money to actually see anything once you're in.

It's little wonder there are so many pissed off people on here.

At least I'll know better next time.
05-06-2013 01:51
Adam1993 Offline
Junior Poster

I'm not being funny, but anybody who keeps falling for the 'offers' that Babestation keeps advertising, promising to show Lori doing anything more than she does for free on normal TV, have only got themselves to blame for being so stupid.

However if people do want to try and contact Lori where she might see your message, she is on twitter: https://twitter.com/OnlyLittleLori
08-06-2013 11:38
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(05-06-2013 01:51 )themanthelegend Wrote:  Lori, if you even read these threads, how can you possibly justify the blatant scam you and Geri pulled with the babestation cams thing tonight.

You ask people to pay for credts to see "the best show you've ever done"

the punters fork out their hard earned cash, log in, then you ask for more money to actually see anything once you're in.

It's little wonder there are so many pissed off people on here.

At least I'll know better next time.

Its her job, end of the day she is working in a call centre, if your phone ring with somebody from india asking for money do you give it to them too?

Lori has not force you to spend your money, it is your choice to spend it, it's her job to make it, which she has done. Smile

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 04:23 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
11-06-2013 04:22
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(05-06-2013 01:51 )themanthelegend Wrote:  Lori, if you even read these threads, how can you possibly justify the blatant scam you and Geri pulled with the babestation cams thing tonight.

To be honest here themanthelegend does have a point. I think we've all been victim to a scam. I know I have and it's a nasty feeling to know you've just been conned.

With regards to whether or not Lori is to blame for this, ofcourse she's not. The best person to vent your anger at this should be Babestation directly. Afterall Lori is only just doing her job and it's probably not right that she should be held fully accountable for this.

I posted this in the BabestationX Thread. The reason for the level of inconsistecy is because currently there are no other encrpted shows on the telly.

Back in the day SKY used to have Livexxx, Sportxxx and TVX Callgirls which were all fantastic encrpted shows. Lack of competition means that you are never going to get what you were promised all the time.

You were unlucky themanthelegend, its a case of buy your ticket and hope for the best Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 18:23 by Scottishbloke.)
11-06-2013 04:43
mido Offline
Happy Man

(11-06-2013 04:43 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  You were unlucky themanthelegend, its a case of buy your ticket and hope for the best Cool

Or just save your money?

I wouldnt waste money on this golden ticket on the off chance its worth it when I know it probably isnt, I mean what are people really expecting from this show?
11-06-2013 16:21

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles