Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Wonderful stint in front of the mirror with odd segments of rolled down panties just to tease us even more.
Clare is one magnificently beautiful lass. Standing stints really show off that stunning body in its full glory eek.
Her body language makes her performances extra special and that stint was another example. The smooth, slow, seductive sliding of her hands over her body was so enticing, so sensual and so erotic.
She takes full advantage of every set and makes something really special out of it
Phenomemal stuff yet again from the impossibly gorgeous Clare Heart.

11-05-2013 01:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

(11-05-2013 01:06 )snookered147 Wrote:  Wonderful stint in front of the mirror with odd segments of rolled down panties just to tease us even more.
Clare is one magnificently beautiful lass. Standing stints really show off that stunning body in its full glory eek.
Her body language makes her performances extra special and that stint was another example. The smooth, slow, seductive sliding of her hands over her body was so enticing, so sensual and so erotic.
She takes full advantage of every set and makes something really special out of it
Phenomemal stuff yet again from the impossibly gorgeous Clare Heart.

i have to agree with you on that mate Clare is arguably the best performer studio 66 have at the moment
a lot of the sit and lay there girls on this channel could learn something from this girl

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 01:19 by king of the moment.)
11-05-2013 01:19
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

No one uses the Mirror set like Clare! wish the other girls did as it was Clare at her bestBig Grin That 2+ hours stint was captivating to watch I didn't even turn/flick through the other channels as who needs to as you got this fine beauty doing some very raunchy and daring stuffeek

And now the night gets better as she's now got thoughs skin-tight trousers on which for me has to be the best outfit she's ever had onHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
11-05-2013 01:37
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Loved Clare bare legged once she had taken the black trousers off Big Grin.
Immaculately hot body and that arse could have me drooling forever and a week Tongue.

11-05-2013 02:31
king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

someone better tell snookered that Clare's back in front of the Mirror with her ass out TongueBig GrinWink

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 03:08 by king of the moment.)
11-05-2013 03:07
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(11-05-2013 03:07 )king of the moment Wrote:  someone better tell snookered that Clare's back in front of the Mirror with her ass out TongueBig GrinWink

Don't you worry I rang her up before she went over to the double level.
I only caught the back end of her first mirror stint so thanks to 'thefred' and 'D T' for the caps.
I hope someone can post a vid some time Smile.
Clare has been simply sublime again tonight and I told her so for good measure Wink.
Awesome lady Big Grin.

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 04:05 by Snooks.)
11-05-2013 03:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

fantastic night from clare with her best stints being the ones she did on the mirror set with some nice bare arse action but her stints on the other sets were good too

Piper Niven Superfan
11-05-2013 09:49
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Agree Clare was terrific last night, even by her standards. A special treat was getting 2 different Clares for the price of one with the mirror set!
It came home to me how professional she is with something like the mirror - maintaining eye contact with the camera, making sure both sides are shown at their best/not showing too much. You might think this should be straightforward, but not sure any other girls on the channels could do this with such consummate ease.
Really hope somebody has some vids, especially the last couple of sections which I missed unfortunately.
11-05-2013 10:30
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I've just looked at caps from her show on the 5th of May and for any other anime fans out there was that an Akatsuki robe she was wearing? I've just become a bigger fan of this girl.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
11-05-2013 12:49
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

dunno, the robe reminded me of ming the merciless from the classic flash gordon film of the 1980's

Piper Niven Superfan
11-05-2013 13:34