Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

king of the moment Offline
all hail the king

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
with that amazing body and her piercing blue eyes Clare is one of he most beautiful creatures to have ever work on the babechannels

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
06-05-2013 01:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

(06-05-2013 01:25 )king of the moment Wrote:  with that amazing body and her piercing blue eyes Clare is one of he most beautiful creatures to have ever work on the babechannels

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.
The graceful, ultra sexy way she moves her body makes Clare even more compelling to watch. She has a magic about her. The power to leave me utterly transfixed and spellbound eek.
She really is quite amazing Shy.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 01:32 by Snooks.)
06-05-2013 01:32
all hail the king

(06-05-2013 01:32 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(06-05-2013 01:25 )king of the moment Wrote:  with that amazing body and her piercing blue eyes Clare is one of he most beautiful creatures to have ever work on the babechannels

I wholeheartedly agree with that statement.
The graceful, ultra sexy way she moves her body makes Clare even more compelling to watch. She has a magic about her. The power to leave me utterly transfixed and spellbound eek.
She really is quite amazing Shy.

i can see what you mean normally i channel hop from babe to babe
but tonight i am finding it hard to turn away from the sexy miss Richards

To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not
06-05-2013 01:41
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Why the hell didn't someone tell me Clare is back on?annoyed

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
06-05-2013 01:55
all hail the king

(06-05-2013 01:55 )Liverred Wrote:  Why the hell didn't someone tell me Clare is back on?annoyed

oh by the way clare's back on Tonguelaugh

06-05-2013 01:58
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

So good seeing Clare back as she's almost like a new signing for St66 since she came back from holiday! I've simply missed these kinda shows that Clare produces the eroticism, the sensualness, the big tease and how she gives you her complete attentionBig Grin

And on course the best nightbabe to call IMO! Glad I phone her with the high heels, tight trousers with nothing underneathHeart as this girl knows how to put on a show for ya and is completely filthy on the phonesBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
06-05-2013 03:40
babemaniac Offline
hot babe + leggings = hard cock

(06-05-2013 03:40 )Pyro Wrote:  So good seeing Clare back as she's almost like a new signing for St66 since she came back from holiday! I've simply missed these kinda shows that Clare produces the eroticism, the sensualness, the big tease and how she gives you her complete attentionBig Grin

And on course the best nightbabe to call IMO! Glad I phone her with the high heels, tight trousers with nothing underneathHeart as this girl knows how to put on a show for ya and is completely filthy on the phonesBig Grin

I totally agree pyro!! No.1 babe and that outfit is awesome!! She really knows how to please us ladsImportant

The pen is mightier than the sword. I keep the sword for the day I run out of ink.
Don't take life too seriously....no one gets out alive
06-05-2013 04:12
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

What a Fantastic Show From Clare That Was Simply Brilliant From Start to Finish,Liked her in the Office she Looked FAB bent over the desk and then the Tight Trousers were great with nothing underneath when she pulled them down it was a joy to see,Welcome back Clare you Look Better than ever and you performed Superbly,Easily Babe of the Night.
06-05-2013 07:51
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

According to the schedule, Clare will be on three times this week and Sophia Lares twice. Studio 66 are really spoiling us.Smile

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
06-05-2013 08:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant night from clare last night, each stint was fantastic with her best one by a long way was her stint when she was wearing the ming the merciless-esque dressing gown which clare teaslingly removed to reveal she was naked underneath apart from her stockings Smile another nice moment was when clare was on the office set and unleashed the oil on her lovely bum and then bent over the desk with her bum at the camera

clare's on again tonight, more of the same again tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2013 10:17