Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
I'm a big fan of Clare but if she does come back to do the night shows and does them more toned down then she runs the risk of just being another run of the mill presenter on the night shows and there are enough of them already. Plus, if she doesn't want people putting up revealing pictures of her that's fair enough but then why put revealing pictures of herself up on her Twitter page?

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
13-03-2013 11:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2013 11:31 )Liverred Wrote:  she runs the risk of just being another run of the mill presenter on the night shows

I don't think Clare will ever be run of the mill.
13-03-2013 11:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2013 11:31 )Liverred Wrote:  I'm a big fan of Clare but if she does come back to do the night shows and does them more toned down then she runs the risk of just being another run of the mill presenter on the night shows and there are enough of them already. Plus, if she doesn't want people putting up revealing pictures of her that's fair enough but then why put revealing pictures of herself up on her Twitter page?

What revealing pictures are there though??? Barring any brief slips on the night shows, she doesn't seem to have any issue with people posting anything from them, so unless she means pics from her cam sessions or pics you can only see by paying for a membership, I don't think she cares. I've checked out her Twitter page before, and have only seen a few pics here and there, but nothing very revealing and not full sets or anything like that.
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2013 13:09 by mrmann.)
13-03-2013 12:55
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I looked at her twitter page only last week and she has got alot of pictures of herself posing topless. I'm not complaining but thats more revealing than most photos people put on their Twitter/Facebook pages etc.

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
14-03-2013 11:50
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-03-2013 11:50 )Liverred Wrote:  I looked at her twitter page only last week and she has got alot of pictures of herself posing topless. I'm not complaining but thats more revealing than most photos people put on their Twitter/Facebook pages etc.

Right, but I'm confused as to what you think she doesn't want people to post? I've never heard her say anything like "I wish people would stop posting topless photos of me on the forum" or anything like that.

Most of the babe channel women post topless shots of themselves on Twitter.

Smile
14-03-2013 17:37
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

I'm referring to what eagle_si said above about her toning down her shows in future because of someone putting up a revealing picture of her doing a show somewhere. Personally, I don't think she needs to tone down her shows. they are cheeky and flirty rather than down right dirty

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
15-03-2013 11:09
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(15-03-2013 11:09 )Liverred Wrote:  I'm referring to what eagle_si said above about her toning down her shows in future because of someone putting up a revealing picture of her doing a show somewhere. Personally, I don't think she needs to tone down her shows. they are cheeky and flirty rather than down right dirty

I should clarify what Clare said, as there seems to have been some confusion. When she talked about toning down her shows, she was referring to the webcam shows, not TV. I haven't seen any pics that show anything too private, but she obviously has, hence the decision. Cam shows are meant to be private, only for those who watch, and if any caps or vids find their way onto a public site, then the girls have every right to be upset and angry about it. At the end of the day, everyone loses out, all because of one twat who couldn't exercise a tiny degree of self-control Huh

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
15-03-2013 11:20
nikk18 Offline
Master Poster

On Clares twitter today, she sais shes back on our screens tonight and shes working till 5 0clock. Does this mean shes back on studio 66 tv show? Shes not down on the schedule, but what else can it mean.
15-03-2013 22:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Is that Clare I see before me?
eek Yes, yes it is Big Grin.
HoorahBig Grin. Excuse me while I do cartwheels around my lounge Big Grin.

15-03-2013 22:06
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Somehow I knew snookered would be happy to see her back Wink I am too, and so will lots of other people be.
It's like she's never been away. Probably because she hasn't. One weekend off, that's all it was. Now on with the show Smile

It's also quite ironic that on the same night, RLC's most popular night girl was supposed to return and blew them out, while S66's surprised us all by coming back so soon Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 22:48 by eagle_si.)
15-03-2013 22:14