Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Exactly so what.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
02-03-2013 09:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

What we know for certain is that Clare won't be on TV for an extended period of time after tonight. But plans can change and this may end up being her last night for good.

With that in mind, as a big fan of her's, I just want to take this opportunity to thank her for all her efforts over the time she has entertained us on TV. One of the most naturally beautiful models ever, an amazing body (and smile) and most importantly, a brilliant personality and sense of humour.

If this is your last night Clare, thank you Smile All the best for the future. You will certainly be missed!
02-03-2013 20:01
gs6gs6gs6 Offline
Senior Poster

I just called Clare for the last time and she was her usual sexy, amazing self.

I also would like to thank Clare for her awesome performances over the past 18 months or so. She raises the bar. Her enthusiasm, sexiness, personality shine through and I for one think we are lucky she has shared that with us.

The best thing about Clare leaving is that my phone bill will go down but that's about the only good thing.

Thanks again Clare.

gs6
03-03-2013 02:45
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

So that's all from Clare, for now anyway Sad The end on the webstream was shambolic though, in keeping with current form on this channel. She was stuck on Option 4, without a picture and no sound on the mic, so we didn't even get to hear her say goodbye. Still, we were lucky that she did the show, as she'd been suffering from toothache all day. (That information I got from her Twitter, but maybe I shouldn't have said that as some people here think it's a bad thing to follow people you like in that way Huh ).

A huge thank you to Clare for all the shows. For me she's been the best girl on nights by a mile over the last year or so, both in looks and performance, and will be almost impossible to replace.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
03-03-2013 06:45
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Only Clare could say goodbye by balancing a spoon on her left nipple laugh.
Clare will be hugely missed and I would like to say a massive thank you to her for many hours of wonderously erotic viewing and quite a number of immensely horny chats. Through it all she has performed with panache, good humour, intimacy and style. For me she has been a nightshow performer of outstanding quality and I sincerely hope that she does indeed return.
Thank you Clare for so many fantastic memories - especially nudity in the shower Wink.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 07:03 by Snooks.)
03-03-2013 07:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good show from clare last night. looked absoiutely stunning as always and was on her best form on the sets. especially nice to see her unleash the oil as well

clare has been one of studio66/elitetv's top babes for the approximately 2 years she's been a member of the roster (days and nights) and will be missed for however long she is off screen

Piper Niven Superfan
03-03-2013 11:25
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

She's back on the schedule for tonight . Hope it's right ,somehow I've completely overlooked this stunner before now!
08-03-2013 13:06
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(08-03-2013 13:06 )deltic Wrote:  She's back on the schedule for tonight . Hope it's right ,somehow I've completely overlooked this stunner before now!
She is doing web cam from home tonight that is all she does for studio 66 now web cam twice a week

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2013 14:01 by darren73.)
08-03-2013 14:00
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Well Clare clearly couldn't stay away from TV, as she's just revealed in free chat on the webcam that she's going to be returning in TWO WEEKS Smile She'll be doing about one show a week. A few other people are going to be quite happy at that news I think Wink
On the downside, some cunt posted a revealing pic of Clare during a show somewhere and so she's taming her shows down. Whoever did it (not for one instant hinting it's anyone here) burn in hell annoyedannoyedannoyed

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-03-2013 23:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

great news clare is returning in two weeks and doing at least 1 show a week possibly more Smile clearly had a case of studio66 withdrawal symptoms laugh

as for clare taming her shows down because someone posted a revealing pic on clare, im sure clare will still be one of the top babes each night she's on and to the person who did post the pic, thanks for spoling things you prat annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed hopefully clare will tame herself for a short while

does annoy me when people post pics like this which make the babes and channels tame things down and then whinge about the shows being tame

Piper Niven Superfan
09-03-2013 00:17