Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Deluded anyone who adopts these girls in to their real life. Its just fun nothing more nothing less!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
25-02-2013 01:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

Clare has said on web cam tonight that her last official show is Saturday 2nd March but she did say that she may do a show a week in March but that is not confirmed yet also she will be doing studio66 web cam twice a week and GSL once a week starting on Thursday 27th Feb at 20.00 -00.00 she has said that she is putting mfc on hold for a bit.

And may be some good news she said she may return to studio66 in the future

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-02-2013 02:30
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well I don't feel 'groomed' laugh. I have had a ball watching Clare and talking filth with her. Its been great fun Big Grin.
And thats it...... FUN!! Nothing more, nothing less. Yes there are cheaper ways to have fun but its a matter of personal choice. I have no delusions that ringing up these ladies will result in meeting one of them and that romance will bloom, real life sex sessions will ensue, marriage will be inevitable. I don't expect to go swanning off into the sunset with little pink hearts in the sky as me and and a babeshow lady go floating into lovey dovey paradise. I ring up because I enjoy it, I watch because I enjoy watching. End of story.
Like I said before these shows are not to be taken too seriously. Life is there to be enjoyed. It is not there for the purpose of questioning the merits of every personal taste and motivation.
I will keep on enjoying myself Thank you very much and I certainly don't need anyones blessing either laugh.

25-02-2013 09:43
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Contrary to popular belief, I really do, or did, enjoy these programmes. And everything I say as been carefully thought about, and in my opinion a correct assessment. I can't help it if you devoted fans don't agree with what I have to say. But I have every right to say them. I am not going to sit on the fence and be ever so nice to everything that is broadcast. Rammy says I bitch about everything, which I don't as you will see by my past posts. I have never been personal about any models, unlike some twats on here. But why the fuck should I be all sugar and spice when we all know that these programmes are here for the benefit of their makers and the models, not for the viewers. And that being the case. Then why should my criticisism not be heard If they fail in giving the viewer what they want. And getting back to Clare Richards, It is bad news that she is going, because believe it or not I think she is probably the best of a mediocre bunch at the moment. But I wish some forum members would not talk about the models as though they were the best of friends, and knew about everything happening in their lives. And lets be honest, who would run the fastest if ever models and punter ever met? It would be a close call I guess. Getting back to me, I know I am not the most popular amongst some of you fans. But at least I warm this sometimes dull and boring forum up with my feelings, unlike most contributors, who are quite happy to talk about "girl of the day" Some say it's only a bit of fun, but believe me, when guys stay up all night phoning these shows at premium rates, it's way beyond that. It's an obsession.
25-02-2013 14:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly don't stay up all night ringing up the babeshow ladies.
If I did that I would be (a) broke and (b) permanently half asleep laugh.
The time I ever start thinking that the chats between me and the on screen babe are anything but fun will be the time I stop watching and calling. There is no desire on my part to befriend any of the babes.
Clare is someone I have called on some occasions because she is great to watch and very good on the phone.
For me to ring anyone more than once they have to be both because thats when it becomes enjoyable. But I have never found it to be addictive or a cause for obsession.

25-02-2013 16:20
carlabrown Offline
Apprentice Poster

(24-02-2013 11:43 )darren73 Wrote:  
(23-02-2013 23:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  glamour stars live. was run/still is run by studio66 day babe carla brown
she has left GSL rammyrascal

Yep I've left GSL and I definitely don't want to be associated with it going forwards (I won't go into detail).

Seeing as I'm here i'll jump in on this argument (why not eh?). Basically just like any other job you can't make generalisations. Some models are thick, some aren't (I have two degrees and a Masters in Politics so i'd put myself in the 'not thick' camp). Some models are thick-skinned and don't give a shit, others are delicate, insecure and sensitive (I'd probably put myself more in the latter camp). Some models have disdain and hatred for their fans/callers, others appreciate them. Personally I'm pretty grateful to my fans and callers, if it wasn't for them I wouldn't have a job and my income depends on them. Also, I tend to attract a certain type of person. My fans are often genuinely interesting, bright and funny and I actually enjoy having contact with some of them, to the extent that I'd keep in touch even if I stopped modelling.

There's also the fact that, again like other jobs, your opinion can change. If you're having a good day, with nice fans and everything is going well you can feel quite positive about things. On the other hand you might have a crap day, where you don't get paid for jobs and get idiots abusing you on Twitter and you think 'why do i bother?' The problem is models often tweet when they're in this mood which can cause problems. But if a model is wound up and has an outburst it doesn't mean she always feels like that about her job, it might just be one of those days Smile

http://www.carlabrown.co.uk (looks rubbish I know but i'll update it soon!) Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/carlambrown
25-02-2013 18:04
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(25-02-2013 14:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Contrary to popular belief, I really do, or did, enjoy these programmes. And everything I say as been carefully thought about, and in my opinion a correct assessment. I can't help it if you devoted fans don't agree with what I have to say.

There you go again Rolleyes According to you, your opinion is correct, and anyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong. Arrogant to the extreme.

(25-02-2013 14:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  But why the fuck should I be all sugar and spice when we all know that these programmes are here for the benefit of their makers and the models, not for the viewers. And that being the case. Then why should my criticisism not be heard If they fail in giving the viewer what they want.

We've been here so many times it's becoming embarrassing. These shows do not exist for the mere viewer, they're there for people to call, whether that's to listen to sex talk and get yourself off during the night, or to have a normal chat during the day (and it's not just "talking about the weather" as some people seem to think). If viewers find the shows entertaining, then that's a bonus. But if you don't enjoy watching them, the channel owners (correctly) don't give a shit. If a girl is rude or disinterested with a caller, then that's another matter.

(25-02-2013 14:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  And getting back to Clare Richards, It is bad news that she is going, because believe it or not I think she is probably the best of a mediocre bunch at the moment. But I wish some forum members would not talk about the models as though they were the best of friends, and knew about everything happening in their lives.

Who does that? We know what they tell us. Taking Clare Richards as an example (it is her thread after all) she actually tells her Twitter followers quite a bit. If she's happy, she tweets about it, if she's angry, she most definitely does, exemplified by the rant about the rude e-mails about Adultwork, which I posted last week and has unintentionally kicked off this huge debate.

(25-02-2013 14:09 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Getting back to me, I know I am not the most popular amongst some of you fans. But at least I warm this sometimes dull and boring forum up with my feelings, unlike most contributors, who are quite happy to talk about "girl of the day" Some say it's only a bit of fun, but believe me, when guys stay up all night phoning these shows at premium rates, it's way beyond that. It's an obsession.

I wouldn't call it warming up, I'd call it something else, which I won't say because it will get this post removed. But again, I have to ask, what has it got to do with you if someone does spend money calling the shows?

On a final note, well done to Carla for a fantastic post above Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
25-02-2013 20:14
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Tantalising, Majestic, Peerless, High Class Eroticism and Tease from the utterly magnetically compelling and oh so gorgeous Clare and her sumptious world class tush. The magical sexual aura she emits is incredible. Loved the shots of her stood on the desk. Fabulous sexy stuff of the highest calibre. Tongue
26-02-2013 09:02
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Very Good Show From Clare Full of her Usual Teasing which is something Very Special indeed,Liked her in black with the Red Thong bent over those White Draws Moving that Bum and Stroking those Wonderfull Natural Boobs,Clare Never Disappoints me she always Delivers Quality and has a Smile on her Face.
26-02-2013 10:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from clare last night. she looked absolutely lovely and didnt have a bad stint all night, nice to see her unleash the oil on her lovely bum

Piper Niven Superfan
26-02-2013 11:14