Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(23-02-2013 20:10 )Pyro Wrote:  
(21-02-2013 22:02 )eagle_si Wrote:  As for MFC, I won't be surprised or disappointed if she dumps that as well. She'll be appearing on GSL this weekend, and if I had my way, that's what she would stick to. At least she'll get treated properly by people on there.

Well it looks like Clare has rearranged the dates for her GLS show to Thursday 28th February 22:00 GMT and appears she'll be whipping out the "Strawberries and Cream" for her showeekeekeek I've got my ticket! BOOOM!!!

Sorry to show my ignorance - what's GSL?
23-02-2013 22:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

glamour stars live. was run/still is run by studio66 day babe carla brown

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2013 23:06
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Clare finishes her night by wearing her bra as a mask laugh.
She is so funny as well as ridiculously sexy.

24-02-2013 05:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from clare as usual, showing just why she was voted nightbabe of the year 2012 and a brilliant funny moment when wore her bra as a mask and did some random dancing

Piper Niven Superfan
24-02-2013 10:58
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

(23-02-2013 23:06 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  glamour stars live. was run/still is run by studio66 day babe carla brown
she has left GSL rammyrascal

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 16:00 by darren73.)
24-02-2013 11:43
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I can't help but be amazed by how some on this forum view these models. Some of you view them with such reverence that I get overcome with emotion and sometimes I cry, (I'm crying now as I write this) "sob". For fuck sake these girls are as hard as nails, they don't work on the tills at Tesco, or look after cuddly puppies in kennels. The only grooming these ladies do, is grooming gullible men so they will part with their money. No matter what some of you say, it is not a normal job to undress on tv for all the world to see. It needs a special sort of girl, a girl that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of them. And as far as needing protection by people on here, I don't think so. Just treat them as they are, girls with limited intelligence, who are willing to get their tits out for the lads.
24-02-2013 15:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(24-02-2013 15:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  ...
Just treat them as they are, girls with limited intelligence, who are willing to get their tits out for the lads.

Actually, a good few of the girls are doing this job to pay their way through college/university, so they are probably more intelligent than the average forum member Smile

Other than that, I'd broadly agree, if your job is to talk filth on the phone in order to help a guy jack off, you can't be all that vulnerable. We all have our off days, and I'm sure in this line of business there are times when it all gets a bit much, but overall, I'm sure the girls are hardy enough to deal with it, else they wouldn't get into it, stick to the daytime chat, or just do the modelling and keep a 'no contact' approach to the punters.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
24-02-2013 16:19
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(24-02-2013 15:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I can't help but be amazed by how some on this forum view these models. Some of you view them with such reverence that I get overcome with emotion and sometimes I cry, (I'm crying now as I write this) "sob". For fuck sake these girls are as hard as nails, they don't work on the tills at Tesco, or look after cuddly puppies in kennels. The only grooming these ladies do, is grooming gullible men so they will part with their money. No matter what some of you say, it is not a normal job to undress on tv for all the world to see. It needs a special sort of girl, a girl that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of them. And as far as needing protection by people on here, I don't think so. Just treat them as they are, girls with limited intelligence, who are willing to get their tits out for the lads.

Well said. I find it hilarious when I read some posters on here defending some girls like their lives depended on it. You are not their friends. They don't like you. Because they followed you back on twitter doesn't mean they will invite you for drinks or to their birthday get together. You are nothing more than a cash machine.
24-02-2013 16:23
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(24-02-2013 15:52 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I can't help but be amazed by how some on this forum view these models. Some of you view them with such reverence that I get overcome with emotion and sometimes I cry, (I'm crying now as I write this) "sob". For fuck sake these girls are as hard as nails, they don't work on the tills at Tesco, or look after cuddly puppies in kennels. The only grooming these ladies do, is grooming gullible men so they will part with their money. No matter what some of you say, it is not a normal job to undress on tv for all the world to see. It needs a special sort of girl, a girl that doesn't give a flying fuck what people think of them. And as far as needing protection by people on here, I don't think so. Just treat them as they are, girls with limited intelligence, who are willing to get their tits out for the lads.

And I can't help but be amazed by your whole attitude towards these shows and the models. All you ever do here is bitch, whine and moan about how crap they are and how they should be closed down just because YOU don't like them. And then when somebody has the nerve to say they like the shows and/or the girls, you put them down and seemingly question their sanity. When in reality, you're the insane one.
I call the girls on TV, chat to them on cam and keep in touch with them on Twitter. So what? What part of that makes YOUR life worse? None of it. It's my money, I can afford it, and I'll do what I damned well like with it, because I certainly don't need approval from nobodies like you.
While I would never claim to be a personal friend of any of them (if I was, I wouldn't need to spend £1.50 a minute to talk to them) I do know that they genuinely appreciate the calls, caps and comments. People who don't call and just sit, watch and judge from their armchair will never understand that, but it's the truth.

Oh, and one last thing. If you do decide to post a reply to this, stay away from the attempts at humour, because they are spectacularly unfunny Wink

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
24-02-2013 16:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

first of all what has this got to do with clare. you dont mention her at all. secondly why are you on the forum when all your doing is bitching, moaning and whining about the shows, the babes on the shows, the behind the scenes people on the shows and forum members.

regarding what youve said about the babes. dont think theyll appreciate you saying their thick (limited intelligence). as has been said a lot of them will have qualifications of some sort and some are doing it to pay for their studies they are currently doing. also to say they are hard as nails isnt true at all. yes they will have a "thick skin" to cope with the criticisms etc theyll get but they will get upset/annoyed etc with comments etc they see her and elsewhere on twitter etc especially ones that get very personal in their attacks

also they do appreciate comments, caps and vids etc that are made about them. i get regular tweets in particular from babes thanking me for my tweet about their nightshow. also in general they enjoy interacting with their fans on twitter etc too. ive been a fan of several babeshow babes for years now (studio66 babe kelly bell around 9-10 years now) but never treat or call them friends and never will

Piper Niven Superfan
25-02-2013 01:02