Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(31-01-2013 21:32 )darren73 Wrote:  Clare is on web cam now

and she's said that after she leaves the channel, she'll be setting up on MFC. Good news for those who use that service.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
31-01-2013 21:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

OMG this is dreadful news, though I suppose we should have predicted it given the impact she has made and the reputation she has created in such a relatively short time. I was only thinking the other day "this is too good to last" (especially when she was starting to go naked), and wondered where she could go from here. I hadn't expected her to leave quite so soon though.

I'm afraid I don't think she will be as easily replaced as some do. Clare has been the only reason (perhaps with the exception of Adele Taylor) I've watched S66, and I don't know if I would much once she's gone. The other girls seem to me either a bit non-descript (most of the new ones), or in the case of some of the old stagers to be past their best and relying on former glories.

Not saying any of the other channels are any better - they all seem to rely on one or two girls (won't say who) to keep people watching and calling. Just that Clare is absolutely unique in her good looks, sunny disposition and professionalism, and is going to be SERIOUSLY missed. I'm now officially in mourning. Sad
31-01-2013 22:03
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

One of the very few babes that can be classed as 'the total package' - looks, movement, tits, ass, pure filth talk and actually has the personality on screen & phone to match it all.

I'd rather see her go out at the peak she's at now, rather than stay on too long & see her go through the motions (dare I say Caty). She'll keep her legacy to look back on.

Of course I take 'retirement' talk from babes nowadays with a pinch of salt, Sophia Knight & Caty Cole are two still on screen contrary to what's been said. But whether it's a break or she's really done, good luck to her. Studio 66 are losing more quality.
31-01-2013 22:32
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Gutted to hear this. Clare is one of the few babes I actually care about watching, major blow for S66.

They don't seem to be making an effort to sign any babes of her quality either, so I doubt we'll see a worthy replacement (unless they manage to get Charlie O'Neal back on nights)
31-01-2013 23:12
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah it sucks that she's leaving, but at least she really shined in these past couple of months!

Very surprised to hear she won't go to another channel, and that she's quitting TV work. Based on most of the past women who have declared this, they've all come back, either on different channels, or just for a short while. Maybe Clare is done for good as she says.

Oh well, she was great, but there will always be new women, and there might even be another "Clare" as well. It might just take a while to find one.
31-01-2013 23:13
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(31-01-2013 22:32 )KerrAvon Wrote:  One of the very few babes that can be classed as 'the total package' - looks, movement, tits, ass, pure filth talk and actually has the personality on screen & phone to match it all.

I'd rather see her go out at the peak she's at now, rather than stay on too long & see her go through the motions (dare I say Caty). She'll keep her legacy to look back on.

Of course I take 'retirement' talk from babes nowadays with a pinch of salt, Sophia Knight & Caty Cole are two still on screen contrary to what's been said. But whether it's a break or she's really done, good luck to her. Studio 66 are losing more quality.

an example of that is dionne mendez. when she joined studio66, im sure she hinted at the time it would be her last channel, but as we know it wasnt.

as for clare wish her all the best and who knows she may return. regarding replacing her, it will be difficult as clare was such a good babe for s66, to early to say they havent made an effort to sign babes of her quality. some of their recent additions may in time turn out to be just a good a night babe as clare is, i'd say at the moment courtney tugwell has the best chance and perhaps chanel pearl if she sticks around. only time will tell

Piper Niven Superfan
01-02-2013 00:40
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

cant believe clare is leaving Sad she has become my fave babeshow girl i think, dare i say more than paige tyler?? never thought i would say that. clare my door is always open if you wanna pop in Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
01-02-2013 13:35
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2013 21:38 )eagle_si Wrote:  

and she's said that after she leaves the channel, she'll be setting up on MFC. Good news for those who use that service.

i wonder if she will be getting her foof out in private Big Grin
01-02-2013 14:52
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2013 14:52 )beardedbob Wrote:  
(31-01-2013 21:38 )eagle_si Wrote:  

i wonder if she will be getting her foof out in private Big Grin

Don't see why not. It's only a foof for crying out loud Smile
01-02-2013 17:24
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

According to her twitter she has acute bronchitis Sad.
Poor Clare Sad. Get well soon to her Smile.

01-02-2013 17:59