Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Just happened on her Twitter feed, and was pleasantly surprised to see her thoughts on "Wish Lists". She has really gone up in my estimation.
29-01-2013 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Might call and ask her if she gives private lap dances for a fee Smile

I think Clare deserves an award for currently being the only woman on these channels who lets the cameraman have some actual contact with her, in that sort of way! The others should do the same!
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 06:05 by mrmann.)
30-01-2013 00:36
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Just had another filthy chat with Clare Tongue. As usual she was amazing and made it a thoroughly pleasureable experience. Her body language is just so perfect. Slow, sensual and erotic raising the levels of sexual tension way beyond breaking point eek. The way she moves her hands over her stunning body is just sublime Heart.
If there has been a finer addition to nightshows in recent years on S66 or Elite as it was previously then I have not seen them.
Clare is utterly sensational. For her to have made such an incredible impact in the last 12 months is brilliant.
She has the absolute lot imo. Gorgeous, horny, sensual and friendly as well as being wonderful on that phone Big Grin.
Also I have to say its really great to get some close ups of her breathtaking eyes.
They really are sparklingly beautiful, I could gaze into them for hours and hours Blush. Really really stunningHeart.

(This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 02:19 by Snooks.)
30-01-2013 01:59
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I think Clare's probably too nice to do sultry and sneering properly, but when she shakes her arse at the camera and turns to give you "that look" I go all funny and want to become her slave.
And if there was a competition for sensually caressing your body and lasciviously fingering knicker elastic, nobody else need consider entering as she'd win hands down!
30-01-2013 02:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Lovely nude bit from 1:50 until 2am!!! Brilliant stuff!
30-01-2013 03:20
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Another superb exhibition in the art of sensual, seductive captivation, from the amazingly sexy Clare. That ass really is the eighth wonder of the world, and it always leaves me spellbound with it's perfectness,(great bury your face in it close ups too). There's no finer exponant of projecting sexual allure and tease than this sensational babe, Clare oozes sex from every pore, and its always fab to see her naked. Cracking stuff. Tongue
30-01-2013 09:13
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Again Clare Delivered a Quality Show,Nice Sexy Outfits,Great Movement With Some Lovely Sexy Shots of her All Natural Body Topped of By her Naked Stint Which was Delightfull,Clare is Simply The Best Night Girl Across The Channels.
30-01-2013 09:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

top night from clare yet again last night, on fantastic form from start to finish looking absolutely stunning and went naked just before i went to bed Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
30-01-2013 10:36
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

So this month they lost their best daytime girl, now they're losing their best nighttime girl. What a start to 2013 this has been Sad

Here are Clare's tweets :

Clare Richards ‏@Clare__Richards
Feb will be my last month at @_Studio66TV_ Gonna miss everyone but its time for me to go. One month is not long so get me while you can

Clare Richards ‏@Clare__Richards
I'm not going to another channel. @_Studio66TV_ is THE best channel. Im just quitting TV work. I will be doing webcam & still modelling x

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 14:08 by eagle_si.)
31-01-2013 14:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

they havent lost them this month eagle_si. clare isnt going till the end of february and jodie is going on sunday (feb 3rd) both are blows to s66 day and nightshows, but isnt the 1st time studio66/elite tv have lost a top babe and wont be the last. they have added some good babes on both days and nights over recent weeks & months and will carry on doing so.

regarding clare can see why she's decided to leave s66 to concentrate on her modelling & webcam. she has been on the babeshows for about 2 years and they can take their toll on babes, especially nights. hope in the future clare can return but will miss her in the meantime

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2013 15:27