Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
What a performance from ClareTongue Just when you think she can't top her last performance she does and she simply gets better and better each time she's onBig Grin

I always hit the bed around 2/3ish but not tonight as Clare has kept me up all night glued to my TV screen!!! Great to see her getting more and more confident when getting nakedeekeekeek loved it when she was on the bed and she just threw her knickers out of the set and didn't she look stunning with her bare arse in the air and stockings onshocked my eyes almost blew out from my sockets!!!!

Not just that Clare is unreal when you call her, filthy as a gutter and a charming, down to earth girl aswel with the normal chat as now she my No1 nightbabe to callHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 07:14 by Pyro.)
05-01-2013 07:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

OMG Another Top Quality Show From Clare Who Keeps On Getting Better and better,She Looked FAB Last Night But Even Better Naked what a Body She has,Gorgeous Natural Boobs,Long Legs That Go On Forever,Sexy Bum one of the best across the Channels,Sexy Teasing Smile,Lovely Stunning Eyes and Long Flowing Hair,Clare Was Simply Outstanding Last Night,Babe of the Night No Question.
05-01-2013 09:41
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

top night from clare yet again, if she carries on as she has done in 2013 so far, cancel the vote for ultimate babe 2013 as clare will win it again, fantastic from start to finish with some nice bare arse action

Piper Niven Superfan
05-01-2013 11:05
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

So I wander how Clare will up the ante on Webcam tonight? The mind boggles - this could be expensiveRolleyes
05-01-2013 11:34
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2013 07:07 )Pyro Wrote:  What a performance from ClareTongue Just when you think she can't top her last performance she does and she simply gets better and better each time she's onBig Grin

I always hit the bed around 2/3ish but not tonight as Clare has kept me up all night glued to my TV screen!!! Great to see her getting more and more confident when getting nakedeekeekeek loved it when she was on the bed and she just threw her knickers out of the set and didn't she look stunning with her bare arse in the air and stockings onshocked my eyes almost blew out from my sockets!!!!

Not just that Clare is unreal when you call her, filthy as a gutter and a charming, down to earth girl aswel with the normal chat as now she my No1 nightbabe to callHeart

God I hope someone has a vid of this as I missed it! All we need now is for her to be naked without stockings for happiness to be complete (not that I'm complaining now!).
05-01-2013 12:55
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

Clare is on studio66 web cam tonight at 21.00

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
10-01-2013 20:59
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Clare was a truly exceptional secretary tonight: crisp blouse, tight skirt and stockings with suspenders rather than her usual hold ups. Clare really deserves the title of ultmate babe as she is both incredibly friendly and filthy on the phone and just sheer perfection to behold. A female gift to mankind who still enjoys her job! Amazing young woman...Heart

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
12-01-2013 01:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Totally naked and covered in oil SurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedeekSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedHeartHeartHeart Ok Clare now you are just showing off Big Grin.
Clare just gets hotter and hotter, raunchier and raunchier, filthier and filthier. It is absolutely outstanding and mesmerising to watch.
With every show she finds something new to wow us with and its the same again tonight. What a heavenly arse Blush and her gorgeous long, bare legs are a delight.
Utterly captivating and magnificent yet againHeart.

Edit: That was the best 20 minute naked stint I have seen in a long, long time.
Absolutely sensational. So glad I got to chat to her during this stint.
A real joy to behold is Clare Richards Heart.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 05:01 by Snooks.)
12-01-2013 04:28
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

I can't believe what I just witnessedeekeekeek That had to be Clare's best ever stint so far......and yet again she got me staying up latelaugh

Just teasing us with the oil as she proper got herself soaked with the stuffBig Grin just like on the vids on the ST66 site but didn't think she'll do it live on her stintSurprised Not just that but getting NAKED shockedshockedshocked with the oil on!!!!! and filthy as ever on the phone!!! What a treatBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2013 05:29 by Pyro.)
12-01-2013 05:26
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Hang on a minute Pyro. Clare hasn't finished yet. Now she is naked in the shower.
This is beyond beliefSurprisedSurprisedeekeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekBlushSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedSurprisedeekeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeekSurprisedeek.
Just spoken to her again Tongue.
I just cannot believe what I am witnessingeek.
This is staggering, mind boggling, spellbinding, electrifying Surprised.
What on earth is she going to do next?

I am just stunnedHeart.

12-01-2013 05:57