lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

salimos Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
(13-12-2012 02:48 )mrmann Wrote:  Wow, am I the only one watching her tonight???

Best night from her in nearly a year!

Smile

+1

The best of course as she was free to do what she want. I love calling the girls who can push the boundaries to the limit.
Good job Lori Wink
13-12-2012 07:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

What a fantastic night from Lori, whooooo by the looks of things the hand thong is back whooooo, plus well done to the producers for making this happen, let's hope for more hand thongs to comeBig Grin what an awesome night.
13-12-2012 12:23
thescientist Away

(13-12-2012 12:23 )continental19 Wrote:  What a fantastic night from Lori, whooooo by the looks of things the hand thong is back whooooo, plus well done to the producers for making this happen, let's hope for more hand thongs to comeBig Grin what an awesome night.

It was a fantastic night from Lori her best and one the best from anyone this year. Why has it taken so long for this happen. Lets hope there's many more like this to come
13-12-2012 14:16
oldboy1047 Online
Posting Machine

any one got any vids from the stream?
13-12-2012 14:51
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Great night last night from Lori. Loved the bit where she was naked Cool
13-12-2012 23:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(13-12-2012 23:21 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Great night last night from Lori. Loved the bit where she was naked Cool

lori, naked, i don't believe it! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
13-12-2012 23:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(13-12-2012 04:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  With the return of the hand thong from Lori tonight it just baffles me as to why other babes who used to use it no longer do so Huh.

There was such a dramatic change last night, that it must be down to the the producers, not merely Lori herself, as the cameraman wasn't 'running scared', which would have been the case if she had 'gone rogue'! Rolleyes

I agree, a much better show; movement, posing, oil, POV, and hand panty - if she could only find a pair of shoes or boots, and, at least some of the time, wear some clothes (rubber mini dress, leggings, 'college girl' outfit...), we could actually have some shows worth watching, after such dismally tame output for most of this year, but credit to Lori for the great show last night!

More please! Smile
14-12-2012 00:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(14-12-2012 00:23 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 04:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  With the return of the hand thong from Lori tonight it just baffles me as to why other babes who used to use it no longer do so Huh.

There was such a dramatic change last night, that it must be down to the the producers, not merely Lori herself, as the cameraman wasn't 'running scared', which would have been the case if she had 'gone rogue'! Rolleyes

I agree, a much better show; movement, posing, oil, POV, and hand panty - if she could only find a pair of shoes or boots, and, at least some of the time, wear some clothes (rubber mini dress, leggings, 'college girl' outfit...), we could actually have some shows worth watching, after such dismally tame output for most of this year, but credit to Lori for the great show last night!

More please! Smile

It's like this with Studio 66, though at first I assumed some women were given more leniency than others (Caty loves to go nude, but she'll never be allowed to do a nude session like Becky Roberts from the past three weeks), but I'm not sure. Sophia Knight on the webcam seemed to indicate that it's up to whoever is producing that night, so maybe this is the reason. What's funny is that Becky Roberts said that Afroman and Jamie are the most lenient producers, so wouldn't that mean that the other producers would be as well?

I wonder what it's like with Babestation and the other channels.
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 03:39 by mrmann.)
14-12-2012 03:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Lori is fuckin nailing the handthong right now....Good girl Cool
15-12-2012 00:26
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(15-12-2012 00:26 )Sm© Wrote:  Lori is fuckin nailing the handthong right now....Good girl Cool

Yes she is Big Grin

Meanwhile elite have flown alexis texas over to do a dayshift Rolleyes

Edit....mica is now naked!
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2012 00:32 by anchorman.)
15-12-2012 00:31

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles