Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(29-11-2012 14:51 )mrmann Wrote:  Looking forward to her on Tuesday! Hope they let her go nude this time, regardless of whether she's standing or on a bed.

I hope she doesn't go nude....that way,we won't have to have a six year debate on the evils of censorship,and you can safely not point out the obvious,which in all actuality,leads to more attention,that gives us censorship
29-11-2012 15:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gives us more censorship if the channel producers are reading our comments and are afraid to allow certain women to go nude, if they think we will talk about it more and mention slips or post caps of it. Talking about it as much as we like isn't an issue, as long as we don't put out when slips happen, so there's no reason there should be any fear about letting the women go nude!

The producers clearly don't mind letting some women go nude, so I don't think us discussing how we want nudity is going to give us tamer sessions. There's always the possibility that they might not let her to nude, just to spite us due to some of our comments, but I doubt they are that petty.

Clare wants to go nude, so bring it on Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 22:45 by mrmann.)
29-11-2012 17:45
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(29-11-2012 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Gives us more censorship if the channel producers are reading our comments and are afraid to allow certain women to go nude, if they think we will talk about it more. Talking about it as much as we like isn't an issue, as long as we don't put out when slips happen, so there's no reason there should be any fear about letting the women go nude!

The producers clearly don't mind letting some women go nude, so I don't think us discussing how we want nudity is going to give us tamer sessions. There's always the possibility that they might not let her to nude, just to spite us due to some of our comments, but I doubt they are that petty.

Do you believe It was helpful drawing attention to a picture that could have quite easily slipped gently buy without incident??????
Let's say Clare goes stark bollock naked and shows a bit of quim,will "YOU" not tell us all not to talk or post pics??? Because if your answer is no,why did "YOU" make such a song and dance about a pic in the early hours of this morning???
"YOU" can't cry out that you want see more,then when you see more,cry out,you shouldn't put that up you can get them in hot water,That don't make sense!!!!!
I really hope Clare wears a Burka when she's on....that way,no cheeky incidents can occur,and It's what "YOU" deserve.
I know stuff can/will get removed,and I can accept that with good grace,but people making big deals about it and then chiming up about wanting more is hypocritical.
Please note: Saying/Talking about seeing a 'Pussy Slip' is just as incriminating as actually seeing it in a pic,think about it,everyone posting "DID YOU SEE HER PUSSY LAST NIGHT-DID YOU SEE HER PUSSY? Will draw just as much attention as a little pic....IMO...
29-11-2012 18:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2012 18:59 )The Truth Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 17:45 )mrmann Wrote:  Gives us more censorship if the channel producers are reading our comments and are afraid to allow certain women to go nude, if they think we will talk about it more. Talking about it as much as we like isn't an issue, as long as we don't put out when slips happen, so there's no reason there should be any fear about letting the women go nude!

Do you believe It was helpful drawing attention to a picture that could have quite easily slipped gently buy without incident??????
Let's say Clare goes stark bollock naked and shows a bit of quim,will "YOU" not tell us all not to talk or post pics??? Because if your answer is no,why did "YOU" make such a song and dance about a pic in the early hours of this morning???
"YOU" can't cry out that you want see more,then when you see more,cry out,you shouldn't put that up you can get them in hot water,That don't make sense!!!!!
I really hope Clare wears a Burka when she's on....that way,no cheeky incidents can occur,and It's what "YOU" deserve.
I know stuff can/will get removed,and I can accept that with good grace,but people making big deals about it and then chiming up about wanting more is hypocritical.
Please note: Saying/Talking about seeing a 'Pussy Slip' is just as incriminating as actually seeing it in a pic,think about it,everyone posting "DID YOU SEE HER PUSSY LAST NIGHT-DID YOU SEE HER PUSSY? Will draw just as much attention as a little pic....IMO...

Oh dear... while you and I both have an appreciation for certain women, you are mistaken about something. I didn't draw attention to your post in any way, as I never even mentioned what you posted, and I posted in the tonight I'm loving thread, not in a slip thread. I asked why you would post a blatant slip, if you knew it might get a channel in trouble, but I never mentioned any channel or any woman in my post, and the mods probably deleted it anyway, for reasons many of us know about. Even if they had only deleted your post, but left mine, nobody would have any idea what I was referring to.

I've suggested to some in the past, not to mention slips, as it could make the channels tame things and could draw the attention of Ofcom, which is the same thing as posting a revealing cap, though that's worse I think, since it's actual evidence.

Anyone remember a great opening session from Deni Tayla a year and half to two years back, where after she read many of the revealing comments during her break, she and the producers got nervous and tamed the rest of the night? I do, and Deni even told us this as well, so while it would be nice to feel like we can post what we want, don't be surprised if the women and producers tame things because of it. Sure you would assume they'd ask us first to watch what we say (Some have!), but I don't think they are always on the ball about this, and that maybe they just hope we will keep a tight lid on certain moments, or hope many of us won't be awake at certain hours.

Do you think we should openly mention slips and post caps of slips or blatant flashes? In a better climate I think so, but considering some of the producers have asked us not to, and considering other people could use this against the channels to complain to Ofcom, I think it's a bad idea, and doesn't deprive us of anything, as we always have our private message box to tell people about things.

BIG difference in posting revealing caps and mentioning slips, when compared to posting how you want to see certain women go nude.

Nudity is allowed, but flashes or even accidental slips could mean Ofcom will start an investigation Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 22:47 by mrmann.)
29-11-2012 22:28
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

I stand by what I say and move on.
I try not to alter my position on things to suit individual debates as others my do.
Next stop 'Pro Ofcom' moment (might be interestingWink )
29-11-2012 23:25
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Great response to my questions bladewave

I guess you'll be posting slips and flashes from now on, and will be mentioning them Shy

BTW, Jamie from Studio 66 would rather we didn't reveal too much, so by posting slips or flashes, that could be interpreted as you not caring if Studio 66 gets a complaint to Ofcom.

With Red Light, well there is an eight week posting ban on videos, and only caps are allowed, though no slips/flashes, as that could get them in trouble and since the producers have asked us not to. By posting them, that could be interpreted as you not caring about Red Light getting a complaint or gaining the attention of Ofcom. Posting a slip or flash would also show that you don't care what the mods or Admin think.

Babestation is kind of up in the air, so I guess you can do as you like with them, as they haven't asked us not to post things, and since they seem the least affected by Ofcom. Of course, I'd recommend not revealing too much, but it's rather pointless now to try and suggest this to everyone, in regard to that channel.

xxXpanded is pointless, so you really have two channels only to post flashes and slips of, so good luck Wink

I don't mean to sound rude, but I just don't get why we can't post and dicuss certain things in prvate. Alluding to something in a wink wink way should't be an issue, if specifics aren't listed, from my opinion at least. If I was relaxed about this, then that would mean that I wouldn't care if the channels gave us great sessions anymore, but I do, and so do many others.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2012 23:45 by mrmann.)
29-11-2012 23:34
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(29-11-2012 23:34 )mrmann Wrote:  Great response to my questions bladewave

I guess you'll be posting slips and flashes from now on, and will be mentioning them Shy

Considering you have power of literacy (which you have) you would have read "move on" as in,"I've moved on."
As regards speaking about and or posting compromising pics,"No...I will not." At least not until I've compiled an complete and comprehensive dossier of nip slips/gash flash clips & pics,for my possible 'Pro Ofcom Movement'Wink
Hope that clears everything up for you now...mrman!...(I can the hear anti ofcom pm's going into meltdown Smile )
29-11-2012 23:54
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-11-2012 23:54 )The Truth Wrote:  

Considering you have power of literacy (which you have) you would have read "move on" as in,"I've moved on."
As regards speaking about and or posting compromising pics,"No...I will not." At least not until I've compiled an complete and comprehensive dossier of nip slips/gash flash clips & pics,for my possible 'Pro Ofcom Movement'Wink
Hope that clears everything up for you now...mrman!...(I can the hear anti ofcom pm's going into meltdown Smile )

Have fun Smile
30-11-2012 00:00
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

(30-11-2012 00:00 )mrmann Wrote:  
(29-11-2012 23:54 )The Truth Wrote:  

Have fun Smile

Cheers....I willWink
30-11-2012 00:02
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

While true Don, then we could just post about what we like in the Red Light thread, but, they've asked us not to post videos within eight weeks, for Ofcom reasons. Mentioning a slip or flash, would be the equivalent to posting a video that the producers and mods have asked us not to post, so in a sense, we aren't free to post what we like there, unless I'm missing something. If we were, then what the hell is the point of the eight week ban on videos, if we can reveal all in caps and comments?

Me suggesting to others to watch what they post, isn't hypocritical when it's in an attempt to allow us to see less censored sessions, which we'd like to see!

I'm not partial to any channel either, but I'd rather play it safe, then watch bland sessions 95% of the time.

I guess it's too much to ask for a tiny amount of self control when mentioning and posting things?
(This post was last modified: 30-11-2012 00:07 by mrmann.)
30-11-2012 00:05