Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
^^^

I don't get it either as she had a black towel to cover up so whats the probs?! Well I'm still watching as she's putting on yet another blinder of a show tonight!!!!

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
28-11-2012 03:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Thats how it seemed to me too mrmann and if its true then thats a real shame Sad.
However Clare is putting on another tour de force performance tonight. Every time I watch her at the moment I am left wanting more when she is done. Beautiful, stylish, sensual mover with a body of breathtaking shapeliness and quality. The intimate nature of her shows is so powerful and erotic and is the finest asset thst she brings to the nightshows. Her body language is exceptional and so deliciously convincing.
Once again Clare is in sublime form tonight Big Grin.

28-11-2012 03:20
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Producers probably overly paranoid Rolleyes

It's amazing the contrast between nights. Last night, great, tonight = no you can't go nude bladewave

I'm starting to believe some women are given leniency while others are not. Maybe they had her wait since she had a break coming up? Good night from her regardless.
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 03:34 by mrmann.)
28-11-2012 03:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Go on producers - let the lady go naked. You know you want to Wink.

28-11-2012 03:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Nah, I think they're too worried Afroman will get naughty Wink. Doubt they will let her go nude tonight, so we'll probably have to wait a while.

BTW, is Clare's ring really an engagement ring, or just a decoy and to cover her tattoo? I know some have said she's engaged, but I'm begining to think otherwise, especially considering her recent sessions with you know who...
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 04:53 by mrmann.)
28-11-2012 03:48
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Go on Afroman - take over from the producer Wink

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 03:50 by Snooks.)
28-11-2012 03:49
stewyd007 Offline
Apprentice Poster

hi guys is any one else getting CHEESED off with all pov we have seen it every week the same to the arse you might as well talk to her arse why she has one of the best body's and face and those eyes amazing!! it seems like the camera guy and the producers are filming her for there own pleasure. how come the other girls are allowed to get naked but claire no, also every time she starts to get excited WHAM off the face on onto bum and boobs. i start to feel sea sick with all that zooming around. that camera man is rubbish. CHANGE IT UP DO SOME THING DIFFERENT. or perhaps claire likes to filmed like that?
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 10:14 by stewyd007.)
28-11-2012 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good show from clare last night, showing why she's one of the nightbabes of 2012. looked stunning and was on good form on the beds. as for this no nudity incident, it could be the other way round, the producers wanted clare to go naked and clare didnt want too. i cant remember clare ever going naked on studio66/elite

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2012 10:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2012 10:48 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good show from clare last night, showing why she's one of the nightbabes of 2012. looked stunning and was on good form on the beds. as for this no nudity incident, it could be the other way round, the producers wanted clare to go naked and clare didnt want too. i cant remember clare ever going naked on studio66/elite

If that was the case, then by your theory, Clare was pressured into doing something she did not feel comfortable with, which doesn't put the crew in a nice light.

To me, it looked like she was eager to go nude, or somewhat nude (Have you missed her recent sessions where the underwear is very low?), but the producer said NO, hence the annoyed face from her after.

I think if Clare didn't want to do something, she'd stand her ground!

What I don't get is that Paige and Sophia were allowed to get nude later on at 4:30, so there must be another reason why Clare was not allowed to.

As for Stewd's comment, well I disagree. Afroman is a good cameraman, and usually gives us better sessions, and perhaps that's why the producer ended the session and told her to cover up TongueWink, though that doesn't explain why he was allowed to film a nude Paige later though bladewave
(This post was last modified: 28-11-2012 20:35 by mrmann.)
28-11-2012 11:34
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yeh, what a fiasco. There we all were holding our breath while Clare started to pull her knickers down, and then the produced panics and brings up some sort of cover screen. I got the distinct impression that Clare was going for it, and the producer thought there was a risk of her showing something and stopped it - she definitely looked miffed afterwards. End result - S66 looking stupid and unable to organise itself properly. I didn't watch after that but assume there were no further attempts?
It was a real pity as Clare seemed to be in quite a feisty mood, but I suppose it does mean there might be a possibility of this in the future? Meantime S66 need to sort out amongst themselves how they handle this sort of thing in the future. I don't blame Clare at all, think it was just panic from a pusillanimous Ofcom-fearing producer who didn't trust her for some reason.
28-11-2012 15:47