preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Preeti & Priya - BS Chat & Discussion (Only)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Preeti & Priya - Chat, Caps and Vids
How i know all these details?...ok let me run you through it, Its no secret that the twins are hot, and everybody on these forums or watch the channels know they arent scared of gettin their pussy out, and if you've ever called them you'd know they can be filth... Its common knowledge that i wouldn't kick them out of bed, i thought you'd know that being streetwise n all that!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 18:08 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-11-2012 17:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

if you bothered to check ,my initial point was twins (clue in the word) on both channels at once is like having the same girl on both at least to a "non expert" like me Glad you like them lucky we are not all the same
21-11-2012 18:34
Banned

Whats with the attitude? Im aware of the meaning of the word twins. I also "bothered" to read ur first post, Im also aware that both twins are hot, so i have no problem with them both being on different channels at once, obviously the majority of us like them on here, seeing as u posted in the preeti and priya thread i think you'll find most ppl have no problem with them either. So if you want a less tongue in cheek answer to your original question, the point of the twins being on different channels at the same time is; they bring in the calls, babestation makes money, majority of people like.

So there you go, there's your straight forward logical no frills answer, i hope this helps you. sounds to me like somebody else has a "personality bypass" Wink

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 21:53 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-11-2012 20:13
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I think that 'streetwise's' initial point was that they look so similar; to the untrained eye; that it was as if he had two channel crossed...?? am i incorrect here..?? if they'd had one twin on one channel, and say geri on another, it would have been less confusing..?? far too much arguing of small points here, which is why i went away and lurked for a while..... this place hasn't changed in my absence though; which is a shame..... i always preferred it when people praised girls, but were also allowed to express an opinion, if sensible... but too many peeps with way over sensitive minds and time on their hands..... who wont have the slightest whinge expressed about any girl they like..... read up on what 'forum' actually means in the dictionary, it isn't supposed to be one sided.....

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
21-11-2012 22:15
Banned

(21-11-2012 22:15 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I think that 'streetwise's' initial point was that they look so similar; to the untrained eye; that it was as if he had two channel crossed...?? am i incorrect here..?? if they'd had one twin on one channel, and say geri on another, it would have been less confusing..?? far too much arguing of small points here, which is why i went away and lurked for a while..... this place hasn't changed in my absence though; which is a shame..... i always preferred it when people praised girls, but were also allowed to express an opinion, if sensible... but too many peeps with way over sensitive minds and time on their hands..... who wont have the slightest whinge expressed about any girl they like..... read up on what 'forum' actually means in the dictionary, it isn't supposed to be one sided.....

Agreed kelly, too many arguments, im an easy going guy, and I was praising the girls, and if you read my initial reply to streetwise, i was actually just having a bit of a joke about how hot the twins areCool but for some reason he became agitated and was seemingly looking for an argument, i haven't time for arguments on here anymore, so to save the guy some time i just simply gave him the facts as to why they have both twins on different channels Wink I didn't say he wasn't entitled to his own opinion, I was just praising the twins as they deserve it.. Like you said, we should praise the girls on the forum, It wasn't me that said anything about the girls having personality bypasses, at the end of the day thats streetwise's opinion, he's entitled to it, yes i completely disagree with it but life goes on and i'll continue to happily "BBQ alone" over the twins regardless!

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2012 22:50 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
21-11-2012 22:29
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

(21-11-2012 22:29 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(21-11-2012 22:15 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I think that 'streetwise's' initial point was that they look so similar; to the untrained eye; that it was as if he had two channel crossed...?? am i incorrect here..?? if they'd had one twin on one channel, and say geri on another, it would have been less confusing..?? far too much arguing of small points here, which is why i went away and lurked for a while..... this place hasn't changed in my absence though; which is a shame..... i always preferred it when people praised girls, but were also allowed to express an opinion, if sensible... but too many peeps with way over sensitive minds and time on their hands..... who wont have the slightest whinge expressed about any girl they like..... read up on what 'forum' actually means in the dictionary, it isn't supposed to be one sided.....

Agreed kelly, too many arguments, im an easy going guy, and I was praising the girls, and if you read my initial reply to streetwise, i was actually just having a bit of a joke about how hot the twins areCool but for some reason he became agitated and was seemingly looking for an argument, i haven't time for arguments on here anymore, so to save the guy some time i just simply gave him the facts as to why they have both twins on different channels Wink I didn't say he wasn't entitled to his own opinion, I was just praising the twins as they deserve it.. Like you said, we should praise the girls on the forum, It wasn't me that said anything about the girls having personality bypasses, at the end of the day thats streetwise's opinion, he's entitled to it, yes i completely disagree with it but life goes on and i'll continue to happily "BBQ alone" over the twins regardless!
thank you Kelly for seeing my initial point and F E hope we are all cool with things now
22-11-2012 08:38
Banned

No worries pal, its all good, i dont know of u watch the show often but the twins are two of the better girls in my opinion as they go all out cunts blazin lol, i did see the point u were makin too, my initial reply was just a bit of a joke, maybe u took it the wrong way, my posts are just like that, i just say it as it is, im all cool tho Smile

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 17:57 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
22-11-2012 17:56
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i have been reading pages from this thred and the twins seem to be a big hit with people they are a big hit with me they are well fit
30-11-2012 15:56
thescientist Away

What a sight for sore eyes the twins were last night, both awesome looking as usual. Great performances.
05-12-2012 14:58
Banned

Every time i see preeti she just seems to get sexier, she just looks so classy its pure filth!Smile shes a girl who knows she's fit as fuck, which makes me want to pump her even more!

#RODGERS OUT
14-12-2012 02:18

preetiandpriya.com