lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
Fucks sake, I wish she would put some clothes on. How boring Rolleyes

[Image: image-920A_50A58D78.jpg]
16-11-2012 00:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Shut up don you freak lol Wink i admit tonight im lovin a naked lori! Best ive seen her in ages, bs is so much better without the beds! The one thing that annoys me about lori tho is she spends way too much time chattin to ppl offscreen, but the more she annoys me, the more i want to bone the fuck out of her! Lori without a bed = quality

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
16-11-2012 01:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

best night in a long time from lori she used the new set well with plenty of different positions
16-11-2012 08:58
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(16-11-2012 00:49 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Fucks sake, I wish she would put some clothes on. How boring Rolleyes

so so close! come on Lori just get on BSX, after last nights performance, she knows she wants too!!

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
16-11-2012 13:27
thescientist Away

(16-11-2012 01:47 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Shut up don you freak lol Wink i admit tonight im lovin a naked lori! Best ive seen her in ages, bs is so much better without the beds! The one thing that annoys me about lori tho is she spends way too much time chattin to ppl offscreen, but the more she annoys me, the more i want to bone the fuck out of her! Lori without a bed = quality

Super stuff from Lori last night, best for a long time. The set might have had something to do with it as she used it superbly. Dont want to moan,but agree about the off screen chatting.
16-11-2012 14:25
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Much better set up loris so hott
16-11-2012 14:46
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Shut up don you freak lol Wink i admit tonight im lovin a naked lori! Best ive seen her in ages, bs is so much better without the beds! The one thing that annoys me about lori tho is she spends way too much time chattin to ppl offscreen, but the more she annoys me, the more i want to bone the fuck out of her! Lori without a bed = quality

Super stuff from Lori last night, best for a long time. The set might have had something to do with it as she used it superbly. Dont want to moan,but agree about the off screen chatting.

It may look like off screen chatting and on occasions it is but i have been on pervcam and you get sound as well a picture and she is on loudspeaker on the phone to a caller but waves the phone about and points to it to attract other callers.
16-11-2012 15:47
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

Fucks sake, I wish she would put some clothes on. How boring Rolleyes

so so close! come on Lori just get on BSX, after last nights performance, she knows she wants too!!

I love the pic, but is Lori not getting close to showing too much for Ofcom rules on a non encripted show?
16-11-2012 15:59
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(16-11-2012 13:27 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 00:49 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Fucks sake, I wish she would put some clothes on. How boring Rolleyes

I love the pic and would love to see more, but is Lori not getting close to showing to much for the Ofcom rules on a non encripted night show. Hope she continues and gives us all a real treat soon and does flash the gash. even though on BSX she said she would not flash her pussy.
16-11-2012 16:03
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(16-11-2012 15:59 )mr red nose Wrote:  I love the pic, but is Lori not getting close to showing too much for Ofcom rules on a non encripted show?

She was doing that throughout the night. At times later on the camerman was even moving in a bit closer, they were well aware of it so they can't be that bothered.
16-11-2012 16:07
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles