Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

Theres 2 ways lori can go here

1. Stop holding back and show us the goods!... Yea we know your hot but we simply don't care anymore if your naked... Its boring... I flick over straight away.

2. Find a new job

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
10-10-2012 00:24
Find all posts by this user
Banned

Lol why would i care what babestation or a girl on it might think of me??... You are deluded if you think babestation or any girl on it actually gives a toss about you or any of its callers, Dont you think if they did care theyed listen to the numerous complaints over the years and adress them??....ppl like you are an easy target for them to constantly leech off, they dont care about you, or the service they provide, or the half arsed attitude of there girls, constant misleading advertisements, or lack of new ideas, the list goes on, your clearly a typical fanboy that really doesn't see the reality, only what you want to see.. Wake up rocky

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 17:04 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-10-2012 17:02
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
(10-10-2012 17:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Lol why would i care what babestation or a girl on it might think of me??... You are deluded if you think babestation or any girl on it actually gives a toss about you or any of its callers, Dont you think if they did care theyed listen to the numerous complaints over the years and adress them??....

If you don't want them to listen to your complaints, then why are you complaining?

(10-10-2012 17:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  ppl like you are an easy target for them to constantly leech off, they dont care about you, or the service they provide, or the half arsed attitude of there girls, constant misleading advertisements, or lack of new ideas

A couple of the things you have listed are partly why I'm no longer a customer and haven't been a customer for quite a long time now.

So no, I'm not any kind of target for them.

(10-10-2012 17:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  your clearly a typical fanboy that really doesn't see the reality, only what you want to see.. Wake up rocky

*you're.
10-10-2012 17:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Banned

(10-10-2012 17:19 )Don Tingley Wrote:  A couple of the things you have listed are partly why I'm no longer a customer and haven't been a customer for quite a long time now.

So why play ther "hero" and rip apart my post quote by quote... If your not a member or customer you dont need to worry ya little self over what i post do you.. end of the day your pretty much agreeing with what i said...

"Clever one are you" Smile

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 17:38 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-10-2012 17:37
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(10-10-2012 17:37 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 17:19 )Don Tingley Wrote:  A couple of the things you have listed are partly why I'm no longer a customer and haven't been a customer for quite a long time now.

So why play ther "hero" and rip apart my post quote by quote... If your not a member or customer you dont need to worry ya little self over what i post do you.. end of the day your pretty much agreeing with what i said...

"Clever one are you" Smile

I agreed with a very small part of what you said, yes. Though, I imagine it won't go any further than that, since I can only just about make out what you're saying.

You seem to have difficulty understanding how these channels work. You also seem to be trying to patronise the people who pay for these services that you watch for free.

If it wasn't for those "deluded" people then you wouldn't have any channel to watch.

Hope you understand this post, I've used as many small words as I could.
10-10-2012 17:52
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(10-10-2012 00:24 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Theres 2 ways lori can go here

1. Stop holding back and show us the goods!... Yea we know your hot but we simply don't care anymore if your naked... Its boring... I flick over straight away.

2. Find a new job

Stop holding back and show us the goods....LOL

First off im far from bored of lori and her naked shows on tv....matter of fact she makes the girls on the other bs channels look quite tame!

As for her finding a new job Rolleyes Clearly her boss doesnt think so otherwise she wouldnt be on as much and more than likely she gets paid more than alot of the other girls on bs.

Also its safe to say shes not going to show much pussy on bsx...so why post moaning in multiple threads...accept and move on Wink
10-10-2012 18:04
Banned

(10-10-2012 17:52 )Don Tingley Wrote:  You seem to have difficulty understanding how these channels work. You also seem to be trying to patronise the people who pay for these services that you watch for free.

If it wasn't for those "deluded" people then you wouldn't have any channel to watch.

Hope you understand this post, I've used as many small words as I could.

very patronising aren't you.... To be honest the shorter your words the better, you bore the hell out of me.

I watch the channels for free the same as you... the channels are free to air on sky, i can watch when i please for free

The girls get paid if they get calls or not.... I wasn't saying all callers are deluded, Only the ones who think the girls or channels and I quote "give a fuck" about them.

Kind of gives it away they don't when i'm watching a girl that's on a call and she looks bored out of her mind, not even noticing the phone is upside down so how can she possibly care what the caller is saying.

If the channels go bust, its not my fault at all, i wont feel guilty, it will come down to poor running and management of the channels for reasons i have already stated.

Your not a caller yourself, so i suggest if you want to make your argument a valid one, and not just an opportunity for you to try and make somebody feel inferior to you on a forum, i suggest you pick up the phone and get calling babestation.

#RODGERS OUT
10-10-2012 18:27
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(10-10-2012 17:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Lol why would i care what babestation or a girl on it might think of me??... You are deluded if you think babestation or any girl on it actually gives a toss about you or any of its callers, Dont you think if they did care theyed listen to the numerous complaints over the years and adress them??....ppl like you are an easy target for them to constantly leech off, they dont care about you, or the service they provide, or the half arsed attitude of there girls, constant misleading advertisements, or lack of new ideas, the list goes on, your clearly a typical fanboy that really doesn't see the reality, only what you want to see.. Wake up rocky

This is where the patronising began, I merely followed your lead.
10-10-2012 18:35
Banned

(10-10-2012 18:04 )babefinder Wrote:  Stop holding back and show us the goods....LOL

First off im far from bored of lori and her naked shows on tv....matter of fact she makes the girls on the other bs channels look quite tame!

As for her finding a new job Rolleyes Clearly her boss doesnt think so otherwise she wouldnt be on as much and more than likely she gets paid more than alot of the other girls on bs.

Also its safe to say shes not going to show much pussy on bsx...so why post moaning in multiple threads...accept and move on Wink

That's your opinion, i'm sick of turning on babestation in the hope of seeing girls with imagination and a bit of creativity, only to see lori is on again for the um-teenth time this week doing her usual effortless routine.

As far as her pay goes its not suprising she gets more than the other girls as shes one of a select few who get given all the screen time unfairly.

And if its safe to say lori wont show anything on bsx then she shouldn't be on bsx, and shouldn't be advertised as "showing all"

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 18:43 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-10-2012 18:42
Banned

(10-10-2012 18:35 )Don Tingley Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 17:02 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Lol why would i care what babestation or a girl on it might think of me??... You are deluded if you think babestation or any girl on it actually gives a toss about you or any of its callers, Dont you think if they did care theyed listen to the numerous complaints over the years and adress them??....ppl like you are an easy target for them to constantly leech off, they dont care about you, or the service they provide, or the half arsed attitude of there girls, constant misleading advertisements, or lack of new ideas, the list goes on, your clearly a typical fanboy that really doesn't see the reality, only what you want to see.. Wake up rocky

This is where the patronising began, I merely followed your lead.

At this point i assumed you were, as you had taken time out to make yourself sound like one by ripping apart a post i made hours ago, which it turns out was pretty pointless, as your not even a caller yourself and agreed with half the points i made anyway..

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 19:02 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
10-10-2012 18:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66