lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
(01-10-2012 19:46 )jonnyalpha Wrote:  I posted earlier on this thread about Lori seeming to be held back by babestation but as I posted on the ofcom thread mayhaps its a sign of the times and the channels and babes are threatened by heavier fines and lose of revenue so cannot risk the wraith of ofcom

Dont think lori is being held back at all, shes had chances to show us all on x and extreme and has failed miserably

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-10-2012 02:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(03-10-2012 02:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 19:46 )jonnyalpha Wrote:  I posted earlier on this thread about Lori seeming to be held back by babestation but as I posted on the ofcom thread mayhaps its a sign of the times and the channels and babes are threatened by heavier fines and lose of revenue so cannot risk the wraith of ofcom

Dont think lori is being held back at all, shes had chances to show us all on x and extreme and has failed miserably

I doubt Lori sees she has failed. Not every time she looks at her bank account. I understand what you say about her but cannot see how her performances are any better or worse than anyone else on the shows. At least she is only on a couple of times a week unlike the Studio 66 old guards who have been superglued by their stomachs to the beds for the last 12 months.
The shows are all a lot more boring than they were 2 years ago and thats down to pressure from the government via Ofcom and the fear of repercussions by the channels.
03-10-2012 08:38
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I bet if she showed the goods her bank account would almost be as high as mine Wink it cant be that great if she has to sell her underwear on ebay

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
03-10-2012 18:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(03-10-2012 08:38 )bytor Wrote:  At least she is only on a couple of times a week unlike the Studio 66 old guards who have been superglued by their stomachs to the beds for the last 12 months.

One of the main complaints people have against Studio 66 is the number of new girls starting lately, and the only "old guard" girls I can think of are Caty Cole, Sophia Knight and Ashley Emma. Two of those are good performers and the other isn't on any more regularly than Lori is on BS so not sure what you're getting at here?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-10-2012 18:31
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Seems every time I surf through it's Caty who is a shadow of her old self, Dionne and Ashley Emma who always seem to just lie there looking bored. My point is that plenty of girls across all the channels could vary their routines if they choose to. But hey that's just my view, nothing wrong with others enjoying their shows.
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 19:01 by bytor.)
03-10-2012 18:59
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Lori what happened to you.Smile

Im like marmite.
03-10-2012 22:10
Jessica_deluna Offline
TIFFANY CHAMBERS #1 FAN

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
It was a nice change to see her wearing clothes last night, i only saw a little of her show so i don't know how long she kept them on for.

& Is anyone else getting REALLY bored of lori giving the same show all night near enough every night, the show would be more entertaining with panties on

http://twitter.com/#!/jessica_deluna

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1162643

CAPPING TITS TO PLEASE SOME DICKS
08-10-2012 13:55
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
I could not agree more she's hott but I'd love her to wear leggings with heels she never wears heels or a dress or some thing
08-10-2012 14:05
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry Lori but you have become boring and dare I say it PUT SOME CLOTHES ON.Smile

Im like marmite.
09-10-2012 15:27
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(10-10-2012 01:24 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Yea we know your hot but we simply don't care anymore if your naked

Speak for yourself.

Whether she has her legs open or not, a lot of men like the sight of a beautiful naked woman.

(10-10-2012 01:24 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  Its boring... I flick over straight away.

Well, as someone who has said that he would never call the shows, they simply won't give a fuck if you "flick over", and rightly so, you mean fuck all to them, you're not a customer or even a potential customer.

(10-10-2012 01:24 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  2. Find a new job

The amount of screentime she gets suggests she is very successful at what she does, especially in such a job where girls come and go so frequently.
10-10-2012 01:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles