babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion
Surely you don't think Amy from Australia could have been me? some distant antipodean cousin maybe laugh

Anyway, I am back on again this Tuesday for anyone interested in catching another glimpse of me xoxo
30-09-2012 23:04
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

The Beautiful Twins
02-10-2012 23:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

(02-10-2012 23:08 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

Beth is looking incredibly gorgeous and now Jade is next to her it couldnt be any better AWESOME both of them
02-10-2012 23:24
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(02-10-2012 23:24 )thescientist Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 23:08 )Gun33 Wrote:  Beth is all oiled up and looking fantastic. Smile

Beth is looking incredibly gorgeous and now Jade is next to her it couldnt be any better AWESOME both of them

How fookin' hot is Beth looking tonight? Why on earth would anyone want to purchase BabestationX when the gorgeous Beth is on Apprentice, had the bed all to herself for a while, is in her stockings and has been busting out the oil? I take it Jade is the blonde lass? Not my type, but I'm barely noticing her as I can't take my eyes of Beth.
02-10-2012 23:48
thescientist Away

A super hot performance from Beth last night she's a real class act, got plenty of screen time which is good, great body, the oily body stint was awesome. With Jade Samantha I thought they complimented each other perfectly.
03-10-2012 18:14
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

I'm back on tonight on BS Blue if anyone feels like checking me out xx
10-10-2012 18:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

Fantastic stuff from Beth again in the early hours today. Especially pleased to see her get plenty of screen time (and moreso with it being a Blue night) and what looked like a steady, constant stream of calls.

Just wondering, do BS have a policy where they're not allowed to show the girl applying oil to herself, or was it just an overly sensitive cameraman? Everytime Beth got the oil out the cameraman went to a full screen shot of Penny or focused on a different part of Beth's body. They were more than happy to show her rubbing it in, but not the initial application. Possibly just coincidence but who knows. Either way, another cracking show from Beth.
11-10-2012 05:49
thescientist Away

I also thought Beth was fantastic last night,worked well with Penny but agree that her solo stint with oil was awesome, one of the best sessions I've seen for a while, it showed off her magnificent body superbly, she is so beautiful.
Yes why cant we see her apply the oil? Babestation do this with all the girls who use it, but other channels show it?
11-10-2012 13:53
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(11-10-2012 13:53 )thescientist Wrote:  Yes why cant we see her apply the oil? Babestation do this with all the girls who use it, but other channels show it?
Ah, I watch so little BS these days that I didn't realise it was policy across the board. I might tweet Beth and see if she has any idea why they don't show it.
11-10-2012 15:48
Beth Babestation Offline
Sinner

Hello lovelies..

Just a quick note to let you know I'll be on BSX tonight, being even naughtier than usual, so hopefully lots of you will be watching xx
19-10-2012 17:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV