lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
(29-09-2012 12:37 )yaznee Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 07:22 )mr red nose Wrote:  Did Lori show anything on her two times on Babestation X or was she covering up as usual.

You guessed correctly, she didn't show shit!

It's been said elsewhere, just because a new channel has launched, doesn't mean these girls will start to show all. Damn shame tho Tongue

The same goes for her home cam shows plus the perv cam (She shows fuck all). They even had the balls to put up the perv cam cost from 30 toks a min to 39-45 toks a min = $3.50-$4.50 doing/showing nothing only tits and ass you can see for free on TV... annoyedannoyed

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 13:00 by SirAssAlot.)
29-09-2012 12:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(29-09-2012 12:57 )Tintin Wrote:  The same goes for her home cam shows plus the perv cam (She shows fuck all). They even had the balls to put up the perv cam cost from 30 toks a min to 39-45 toks a min = $3.50-$4.50 doing/showing nothing only tits and ass you can see for free on TV... annoyedannoyed

On the home cam shows, does she ask for tips? lol Smile

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
29-09-2012 13:01
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(29-09-2012 13:01 )yaznee Wrote:  On the home cam shows, does she ask for tips? lol Smile

nope. She just wont show anything more than what she normally shows = Tit's & Ass

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2012 13:04 by SirAssAlot.)
29-09-2012 13:03
yaznee Offline
Account closed by request

(29-09-2012 13:03 )Tintin Wrote:  nope. She just wont show anything more than what she normally shows = Tit's & Ass

Meh, now I know for sure not to go on there Important

Cheers

Shinier than yours, meatbag.
29-09-2012 13:06
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I posted a comment about last nights perv cam show just to let every 1 know not to waste their money...

For 39-45 toks a min = $3.50-$4.50 she should be showing all if not BS should either put the damn cost back to 30 toks or get her of the perv cam cause she does fuck all

29-09-2012 13:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I take no pleasure from saying this, but for me, Lori has become worse than Lolly or the twins for her constant presence, her astonishingly dull and repetitive, always naked stints, which generally last for a couple of hours- most of which is occupied by her waving the phone and chatting to people off screen. I'm just at a loss why Lori has become like this. The neverending nudity is so bland and lazy- has she no concept of teasing ? Start dressed and work your way down woman ! Just seems like every day she's on is Groundhog day.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-09-2012 11:55
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

could put a recording on of lori and you couldnt tell the difference these days. i used to like lori a lot but now i hardly do because as you say she is so dull and repetative at the moment doing nothing remarkable at all

Piper Niven Superfan
30-09-2012 12:16
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

it is really hard for me to admit but i do agree it is pretty boring now, i actually dont even watch the shows now Sad but o well lori will always still be my fave Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
30-09-2012 15:05
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(30-09-2012 15:05 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  it is really hard for me to admit but i do agree it is pretty boring now, i actually dont even watch the shows now Sad but o well lori will always still be my fave Smile

its not really hard to admit.... shes poor fullstop, babestation should slash her hours and nights right down and give them to somebody worthy.... georgie springs to mind.....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
30-09-2012 18:32
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(30-09-2012 18:32 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(30-09-2012 15:05 )xthatshortguyx Wrote:  it is really hard for me to admit but i do agree it is pretty boring now, i actually dont even watch the shows now Sad but o well lori will always still be my fave Smile

its not really hard to admit.... shes poor fullstop, babestation should slash her hours and nights right down and give them to somebody worthy.... georgie springs to mind.....

So are you saying it would be alright if Georgie was on all night several nights a week? No difference there-all that would happen is that Georgie's routine would become stale too.
No doubt that Lori needs to spice up her act dramatically. She has become predictable but Lolly is on just as much and is instant switch over material and as for the twins; they are on permanently and stay in the same position all the time. On the positive side Lori could release a 'Keep fit while you waggle your Phone' video. Must burn thousands of calories with all that vigourous waving Rolleyes
It's not the girls fault that they hog the channels though-they are there to make as much money as they can in relatively short career. BS have to be to blame for that one. If they had 5 or so girls on every night each doing no more than an hour at a time then viewer boredom would become less of a factor and perhaps BS would see an increase in the number of calls.
Still it could be worse. The channels could be as bad as Studio 66 where they seem to have the same bored looking girls on night after night after night after....zzzzzz
01-10-2012 07:28

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles