babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Storm - Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Storm - Chat & Discussion
Well no sign of improvement last night, you couldn't even see the models last night because of the state of the picture, it was actually as bad if not worse than what you would see on Sexysat TV but the big difference between them and this channel is they make up for the deficit in other ways such as airing explicit shows.

I have to be honest and say the people behind this shambles of a production should hang their heads in shame, they are destroying the good name of Storm. It has literally gone from bad to worse.

When this channel manages to make xxXpanded TV's picture look superior then you know all is not right. Easily the worst channel of the night once again.
28-09-2012 16:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(28-09-2012 16:29 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Easily the worst channel of the night once again.

RLC was right up (down) there. Sometimes (not always) that channel winds up resembling a strip-o-gram shop-window (without the strip). I think there were two "naughty nurses" on last night, although I couldn't bear to check too closely. And for me, the 'wrong' babe was in the bath! (Get Ruby Summers back in there and rescue her from thigh-boots hell!). RLC: dragging British sexuality back to the pre-permissive, saucy postcard era. Oo-er missus!
28-09-2012 16:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well without getting involved with another tit for tat argument with you addison, you simply cannot make any comparision with Danni's magnifiant stint in the bath and what this channel served up last night, if this channel did half of what RLC managed last night then you might just have a valid point. But it didn't. It's a bit like trying to make a comparision between a ferrari and a skoda. No competition Big Laugh

An absolutely pointless and stupid statement from you Addison, next time you make a post, make sure you engage your brain in the right gear first before spewing out more drival. Your post was almost as bad as Storms show was last night.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 17:59 by Scottishbloke.)
28-09-2012 17:52
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i agree to a certain extent with Adisson with this one SB , i can't comment on last nights RLC shows because i didn't watch them , i was to engrossed in Camilla's Pussy on BS X Big Grin , but quite a few times just lately when i have checked out RLC their girls are quite often more or less fully clothed and waving their phones around , when Adisson makes his point about RLC he does actually say "sometimes not always" so i assume he's aware that RLC can be good at times .
Anyway unlike RLC Storm doesn't seem to suffer from phone line problems (scams) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 18:17 by mr mystery.)
28-09-2012 18:13
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well again this has got nothing to do with Storm but as far as phone line scams go concerning RLC. I've never ever had any problem getting through, infact earlier this year I phoned Bailey Cream and got straight through Smile I was speaking to her that long I used up my full 20 minutes allocated time slot. Also I've spoken to Lucy Summers too on this channel and got straight through immediately. And lastly I got through to Courtney on Storm too, so I've never ever been victim to any kind of phone scam from any channel Cool

Also with reference to addisons comments with regards to Danni's stint in the bath last night, maybe Storm could also try something similar and it might just give me something to be positive about this channel once more. Also sort out the OSG's and picture quality too because it's a disgrace.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 18:28 by Scottishbloke.)
28-09-2012 18:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well you seem to have been Lucky concerning the RLC phone line problems SB , there is even a dedicated thread in the RLC section concerning the on going phone line problems , in fact Jemma Jey gave the RLC phone line problems (scams) as one reason why she left RLC and joined Storm . I made a post in the RLC phone problem thread and quoted exactly what Jemma said on her web site blog about RLC and their phones systems and why she opted to Join Storm,(so that her fans could actually get to speak to her) my post then got removed annoyed.

iloveMegan made a post in Jemma's Storm thread mentioning one of the reasons why Jemma decided to leave RLC , see below

(19-05-2012 13:26 )iloveMegan Wrote:  (posted in Jemma's now closed RLC thread), one of the reasons Jemma left RLC is because of their continuing phone "problems". Say what you like about Storm, but as far as I know you actually get to speak to the girl when you call.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2012 18:52 by mr mystery.)
28-09-2012 18:40
Lesley Rose Offline
Babeshow Babe

(27-09-2012 07:59 )kevin symons Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 10:28 )Lesley Rose Wrote:  Who's on tonight boys??

MEEEE Big Grin xxx

That must have been a good night then, as it always is when you're on. I'm sorry I missed it, but I'll be sure to catch you next time. I try to watch Storm much more since you've been on their books.

Aw thanks hun! Xxx

Follow me on twitter!

@misslesleyrose
28-09-2012 18:59
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(28-09-2012 17:52 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well without getting involved with another tit for tat argument with you addison, you simply cannot make any comparision with Danni's magnifiant stint in the bath and what this channel served up last night, if this channel did half of what RLC managed last night then you might just have a valid point. But it didn't. It's a bit like trying to make a comparision between a ferrari and a skoda. No competition Big Laugh

An absolutely pointless and stupid statement from you Addison, next time you make a post, make sure you engage your brain in the right gear first before spewing out more drival. Your post was almost as bad as Storms show was last night.

Reply for you here SB!
30-09-2012 00:16
Charlemagne Offline

I don't think that it's a good idea to have unedited texts on the screen.
Especially when they are insulting to the girls bladewave
01-10-2012 21:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed charlemagne, texts should be pre checked before going on screen

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2012 22:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV