Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Very good show from Clare again last night she looked lovely really liked her Little Black number she started in,good use of the sets and some great shots of her Gorgeous bum and lovely NATURAL Boobs.
24-09-2012 08:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Regarding the possible boob job, Clare said on Twitter a while ago that it's not something she's going to do in the short term. So there's no point in worrying about it now.
As for the show last night, I think by now we can take it as a given that Clare's going to put on a good one, and last night was no exception Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
24-09-2012 08:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(24-09-2012 08:48 )eagle_si Wrote:  Regarding the possible boob job, Clare said on Twitter a while ago that it's not something she's going to do in the short term. So there's no point in worrying about it now.
As for the show last night, I think by now we can take it as a given that Clare's going to put on a good one, and last night was no exception Smile

She's actually considering getting implants?

Yet another woman with perfect breasts that are anything but small, and she's thinking of making them bigger and sillier looking Rolleyes

Must be something in the water.
(This post was last modified: 24-09-2012 15:03 by mrmann.)
24-09-2012 15:02
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

I will be devastated if Clare gets a boob job.

There's no way she'll look as elegant and sexy with big fucked up unnatural looking tits.

I was flicking through the channels the other night and was gobsmacked at how many enhanced boobs are on these channels now.

Some are barely acceptable however the majority just look ridiculous and NOT SEXY IN ANY WAY.

I won't name names because that's not what this is about however i'm sure it's fairly obvious.

I do appreciate that the girls themselves make these decisions for their own benefit not mine however if this happens it'll be a travesty - you can't improve on perfection.
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2012 12:33 by KennyM.)
27-09-2012 12:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

another good night from clare last night, nice to see her paired up for a change and thought her and sammi tye were very good together

Piper Niven Superfan
29-09-2012 10:37
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, good to see Clare paired up, but considering they were on so long together couldn't there have been some interaction between them (unless I missed it)?
29-09-2012 13:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Was hoping they wouldn't make her switch sets, considering Dionne went to the other one, because Clare was showing a bit more for a change. Now she's in the office, which means less nudity.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 02:07 by mrmann.)
01-10-2012 02:04
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

The good thing with Clare is you know exactly what you are going to get and that is a Top Quality show and that is what we had last night,she never looks bored always has a Smile on her Face and Gives her Callers what they expect,she has a Fantastic Body and sure does know how to use it particulary that lovely bum which is one of the best across the Channels,Clare simply Rocks.
01-10-2012 08:20
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

Extra kudos to Clare for working last night even though she had a sore throat and headache. The other thing that's always worth mentioning about her is that she will make the effort to reply to people who send messages either on Facebook or Twitter. Last week I got a DM from her just saying thank you for doing her caps. So yes Chef, Clare does rock Big Grin

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
01-10-2012 08:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed eagle si give great credit to clare for working last night when she clearly isnt well. thought she was very good last night as usual both in terms of her outfits and her performance

Piper Niven Superfan
01-10-2012 09:49