lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
I wonder how many people who moan about Lori being boring or Lori always being naked (not a complaint you expect to hear from healthy heterosexual malesSmile) would actually call her if she did do different routines. Would she be inundated with calls from all the people in here who currently do not call her? bladewave
16-09-2012 08:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(16-09-2012 08:29 )bytor Wrote:  I wonder how many people who moan about Lori being boring or Lori always being naked (not a complaint you expect to hear from healthy heterosexual malesSmile) would actually call her if she did do different routines. Would she be inundated with calls from all the people in here who currently do not call her? bladewave

bytor, what's the point in her being naked if she cannot actually show anything that wouldn't be visible if she was still wearing underwear or bikini's ? It's just being naked for the sake of being naked. Pointless. And to answer your question, no, I would NOT call her, even if she changed her routine. The constant gurning puts me off.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2012 17:11 by Robot Devil.)
16-09-2012 16:50
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

bytor if youd actually read our posts properly and take into account what were saying, its all constructive criticism aimed at lori... we dont mind her being naked at all so dont try being clever using your "not a complaint you expect to hear from healthy heterosexual males" line... its not her being naked were complaining about, its the way in which she conducts her performances... either your a lori fanboy or you havent understood our posts properly..

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
16-09-2012 17:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(16-09-2012 17:01 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  bytor if youd actually read our posts properly and take into account what were saying, its all constructive criticism aimed at lori... we dont mind her being naked at all so dont try being clever using your "not a complaint you expect to hear from healthy heterosexual males" line... its not her being naked were complaining about, its the way in which she conducts her performances... either your a lori fanboy or you havent understood our posts properly..

No not a fanboy. To be honest I couldn't give a flying fuck anymore. Will leave you guys to it.
16-09-2012 20:15
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Not getting as many calls I really like Lori all she needs to do is change her routine and wear some tight leggings and show her sexy ass off.Smile

Im like marmite.
18-09-2012 19:11
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

We all know that... Just a shame lori doesnt.. On a lighter note did anybody else hear/see lori fart thismorning? Lol

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
19-09-2012 04:15
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(19-09-2012 04:15 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  We all know that... Just a shame lori doesnt.. On a lighter note did anybody else hear/see lori fart thismorning? Lol

ImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeart
wet one??ImportantBig Grin

19-09-2012 18:20
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

(19-09-2012 18:20 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 04:15 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  We all know that... Just a shame lori doesnt.. On a lighter note did anybody else hear/see lori fart thismorning? Lol

ImportantImportantImportantHeartHeartHeart
wet one??ImportantBig Grin

Why? Do you wanna stick yer nose in-between Lori's ass cheeks and sniff smell Lori's fart CW? Go on CW, breath in deeply!Wink

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
19-09-2012 18:25
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(19-09-2012 18:25 )HoneyRocks Wrote:  Why? Do you wanna stick yer nose in-between Lori's ass cheeks and sniff smell Lori's fart CW? Go on CW, breath in deeply!Wink

like her skidmark on my noseImportantHeartBig Grin

19-09-2012 19:02
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Well Lori has become BORING think we have all seen her naked now so one less fan and the faces she makes are very off putting.Smile

Im like marmite.
23-09-2012 10:02

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles