lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1131943

^^^ Looks like Lori & BS gave a perfect answer to the 'boring naked all the time' comments with that strip-tease. Loved it. Although by the amount of layers she peeled out of it must've been a real cold day in their Siberia studio Big Laugh
15-09-2012 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

she really hasnt learnt the art of stripping yet has she, she could have kept some clothes on and teased a bit more, surely then shed get more callers in who would be asking her to show this that and the other.... i dont see how lori manages to struggle so much to make her stints more interesting...... paige tyler used to keep viewers gripped, so does the likes of daryl, georgie ect it seems clear to me that she struggles for imagination when shes constantly restricting herself so much by getting completely naked night after night.... this leaves me to think she really should seriously consider stepping it up a little and doing some more extreme shows like BSX, shebang, rampant, if shes set on being naked all the time that way she wouldnt be restricted and could really just enjoy herself in her shows rather than begging for callers and worrying about not showing her bits.. i really like lori but i think she really needs to consider stepping her game up a little, it'd benefit everybody and she would have the potenetial to earn a lot more income and wouldn't have to sell her knickers on ebay anymore Smile

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 14:24 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
15-09-2012 14:20
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
was she taking the piss with all the clothes she came on with,not the one to win fans.
lori looked great in the leggings andbra but took them off to far quick.
come on lori you are really fit and have a lot of fans.

Im like marmite.
15-09-2012 17:14
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

BTW I'd rather have Lori any time and any place than half the models that are currently kicking around, she gets her kit off and delivers as good a show under the current ofcom rules that is possible and the same couldn't be said of the majority of the models last night. We need more models like Lori. I never get bored of watching her naked performances, Lori is currently one of the best models we have at the moment and one we should never ever take for granted because they're far and few these days. Lori is what gave Babestation it's spark last night compared to the rest who just went through the motions. Lori actually makes a effort Cool

PS - Be very careful for what you wish for Important
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 17:32 by Scottishbloke.)
15-09-2012 17:31
Banned

were not saying we dont want too see her naked scottish bloke, our point is shes on screen for arguments sake lets say about 5 hours in total... during that time there is plenty of oppourtunity for her to mix it up a little as it really does get dull for id say about 95% of us, i for one thought lori looked so hot in her leggins and could have teased us in them for about an hour say.... or maybe get some white leggins on her and soak them with water or something... maybe do wet t shirts with her or something, i have nothing against her being naked, id just like a bit of a build up too it thats all so were not bored....

end of the day you dont go to cinema too watch a film if you already know whats going too happen in the movie.... or buy a box set of dvds and just watch one episode over and over again do you... thats what its getting like with lori now... shes a good album stuck on repeat

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 20:54 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
15-09-2012 20:52
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fernandez I perfectly understand what your point of view is, I think the reason I am stating be careful what you wish for is because right now we have far too many low key and extremely tame models.

I'd rather Lori was naked all the time as opposed to some of the models who never get their kit off. We have to appreciate the fact that Lori is very comfortable in her own skin and has no body issues and is well something of an exhibitionist.

My biggest fear is if she mixed it up a bit she might just end up going to the other side and becoming part of the tame brigade. Lori just gives us a glimmer of hope that all is well in the world of the babe channels.

Models who get naked these days is becoming something of a rare event. A few years ago just about most of the models were doing it but lately it hasn't been as common as it once was. Lori allways being naked is a breathe of fresh air and it's a pity more models don't do it these days.

I say enjoy the good times while it still lasts.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 21:09 by Scottishbloke.)
15-09-2012 21:07
Banned

i understand your point aswell about its great seeing her naked, but one of the points in my previous posts i think your missing is that she spends an awful lot of time waving the phone around begging for callers, i think this is down to the fact that a lot of people are bored of seeing her just lie on her side legs firmly closed and this is resulting in many veiwers flicking over to other channels.. this also leads too a danger that babestation could realise there are girls making them far more money than lori on the phones because they are mixing there act up and this could result in us seeing a lot less of her as they'll give her hours to a different girl... and your point about lori loving being naked and a bit of an exhibitionist is true but that leads me back to my point that she should step it up a notch and when bs launch there new channel maybe she should start showing us a lot more without worrying about us seeing her naughty bits Wink

#RODGERS OUT
15-09-2012 21:21
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2012 14:20 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  she really hasnt learnt the art of stripping yet has she, she could have kept some clothes on and teased a bit more, surely then shed get more callers in who would be asking her to show this that and the other.... i dont see how lori manages to struggle so much to make her stints more interesting......

I think you took it too seriously, she was more likely taking the pee out of this forum's 'naked all the time' comments.
15-09-2012 21:34
Banned

i wasnt taking it seriously at all.. i took it for what it was... lame

#RODGERS OUT
15-09-2012 22:08
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

How hot did Lori look in those leggings,She is hot naked but with some clothes on.WOW.Smile

Im like marmite.
16-09-2012 00:07

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles