Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Having just posted two full sets of Clare's mirror session from last night, I had to come here and add my piece as well. She was incredibly good, both with her outfits and her performance, and it's just a pity that boring things like sleep have to get in the way, otherwise I could stay up all night watching. She is even trusted enough by the staff to have an extended session as option 1 (before normal service was resumed and they swapped her and Caty bladewave )

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-08-2012 09:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
camelot Offline
Senior Poster

is she engaged or married? if she is then big thanks to her fella for being understanding to let her do this work. if she was my lady i wouldn't want to share her with anyone.
22-08-2012 10:06
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(22-08-2012 10:06 )camelot Wrote:  is she engaged or married? if she is then big thanks to her fella for being understanding to let her do this work. if she was my lady i wouldn't want to share her with anyone.

Clare does have a boyfriend (lucky git). I assume she was already doing nights when they met, because she was single when I called her on days. As far as "letting" her do this work, from what I know of Clare, any boyfriend who didn't let her would soon be an ex-boyfriend. It's her life and her career. so she doesn't need permission off anyone Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
22-08-2012 11:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

indeed eagle_si. if i had a gf/partner that works on the shows it wouldnt bother me

Piper Niven Superfan
22-08-2012 12:54
Charlemagne Offline

(22-08-2012 11:33 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(22-08-2012 10:06 )camelot Wrote:  is she engaged or married? if she is then big thanks to her fella for being understanding to let her do this work. if she was my lady i wouldn't want to share her with anyone.

Clare does have a boyfriend (lucky git).

To add to what Eagle is saying.
I think that we can assume that about 99% of the babeshow girls have a boyfriend or are married. They are top totty after all.
Clare is a professional model, it's her job. Talking to guys and appearing in magazines is how she earns a good living.
(This post was last modified: 22-08-2012 16:04 by Charlemagne.)
22-08-2012 13:15
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 11:33 )eagle_si Wrote:  Clare does have a boyfriend (lucky git). I assume she was already doing nights when they met, because she was single when I called her on days. As far as "letting" her do this work, from what I know of Clare, any boyfriend who didn't let her would soon be an ex-boyfriend. It's her life and her career. so she doesn't need permission off anyone Smile

I'd love to see the roles reversed! Her boyfriend does a male babe show, gets women off on the phone. I wonder if Clare would object?Big Grin

Has she publicly mentioned having a boyfriend on Twitter or whatever, because she might want this to be a secret, as it could affect the amount of callers if they know she's in a relationship.
22-08-2012 14:43
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(22-08-2012 12:54 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  indeed eagle_si. if i had a gf/partner that works on the shows it wouldnt bother me

It would fucking bother me!!! Fuck that!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
22-08-2012 16:52
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(22-08-2012 14:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Has she publicly mentioned having a boyfriend on Twitter or whatever, because she might want this to be a secret, as it could affect the amount of callers if they know she's in a relationship.

Well obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have posted it Rolleyes If she'd wanted it kept a secret she could easily have done so.
I really fail to see how a girl's relationship status has anything to do with whether people would call for phone sex. It's not as though they're running a dating agency. Still, I suppose there might be some deluded souls out there who genuinely think they've got a chance with a model.

22-08-2012 16:53
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(22-08-2012 16:53 )eagle_si Wrote:  Still, I suppose there might be some deluded souls out there who genuinely think they've got a chance with a model.

Plenty of those around from what I've seen on Twitter.
24-08-2012 02:23
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Another very good performance from Clare last night, really liked the little Red outfit she started in very sexy indeed, as always Clare used her sets very well, not really noticed how Sexy her Eyes are before last night but they are Stunning in fact everything about Clare is Stunning.
24-08-2012 07:18