lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
Oh for Christs sake Lori, can't you mix it up a bit ? Yet another night on, and yet again she's naked, sideways to the cam, and pulling funny faces. It really lost it's excitement a looooong time ago; and considering she does the same, lazy routine every night she's on, you'd have thought she'd like to try some new stuff by now.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-08-2012 23:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(16-08-2012 23:15 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh for Christs sake Lori, can't you mix it up a bit ? Yet another night on, and yet again she's naked, sideways to the cam, and pulling funny faces. It really lost it's excitement a looooong time ago; and considering she does the same, lazy routine every night she's on, you'd have thought she'd like to try some new stuff by now.

Yea like legs spread wide open, hell i wanna see hitler yawn if you get my drift Wink either way loris still one of the hottest babes on tv, cute but naughty face, hell of a body, and leaves us wanting more! its not her fault that shes restricted to what she does on bs with the rules and lame producers at times, either way i think shes going to suprise a lot of ppl sooner rather than later and take that extra step and show us what we all want to see, 1 thing leads to another, and if she wants to get more interest ect and now with all this webcam buissness sooner or later lori will show it all

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
17-08-2012 00:33
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Love that wispy landing stripTongue Keep naked babeTongueTongueHeartHeart
17-08-2012 00:39
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(17-08-2012 00:33 )supernovaxx Wrote:  Yea like legs spread wide open, hell i wanna see hitler yawn if you get my drift Wink either way loris still one of the hottest babes on tv, cute but naughty face, hell of a body, and leaves us wanting more! its not her fault that shes restricted to what she does on bs with the rules and lame producers at times, either way i think shes going to suprise a lot of ppl sooner rather than later and take that extra step and show us what we all want to see, 1 thing leads to another, and if she wants to get more interest ect and now with all this webcam buissness sooner or later lori will show it all

YES!!!Important

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
17-08-2012 01:01
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(17-08-2012 01:01 )bob roberts Wrote:  Yea like legs spread wide open, hell i wanna see hitler yawn if you get my drift Wink either way loris still one of the hottest babes on tv, cute but naughty face, hell of a body, and leaves us wanting more! its not her fault that shes restricted to what she does on bs with the rules and lame producers at times, either way i think shes going to suprise a lot of ppl sooner rather than later and take that extra step and show us what we all want to see, 1 thing leads to another, and if she wants to get more interest ect and now with all this webcam buissness sooner or later lori will show it all

No offence guys but I think think belongs in the Wishful thinking thread Smile
17-08-2012 06:30
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(17-08-2012 00:39 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Love that wispy landing stripTongue Keep naked babeTongueTongueHeartHeart

Agreed so sexy.

On the performance bit, the girls are not given a lot of choice in what and what they can not do. Hence it may get slightly repetitive. However if a girl is active, oils up, looks like she is having a lot of fun and drops her knickers as Lori certainly frequently does I would not ask for anything more.
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 07:18 by Jack Bishop.)
17-08-2012 07:06
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(16-08-2012 23:15 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  Oh for Christs sake Lori, can't you mix it up a bit ? Yet another night on, and yet again she's naked, sideways to the cam, and pulling funny faces. It really lost it's excitement a looooong time ago; and considering she does the same, lazy routine every night she's on, you'd have thought she'd like to try some new stuff by now.

ive said this a while ago that lori is too predictable a while ago doing the same things which youve described over and over again. perhaps the callers are getting bored a bit too as lori is spending a fair bit of time now phone waving and on the mic

Piper Niven Superfan
17-08-2012 09:28
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont see why she cant do both stay clothed for a while then slowly teasingly strip till shes naked maybe shes too cheap to buy outfits Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
17-08-2012 09:35
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Tease suggestion would be a welcome variation in my book and keeping within the regulations.
17-08-2012 13:53
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

Ya a little variation wouldn't go amiss

Its great that she goes naked, but it would be good to see a bit more teasing from Lori instead of ripping her clothes off all the time straight away

It would help as well if Babestation had better sets for the babes to work with
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 17:49 by dan g 27.)
17-08-2012 17:45

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles