GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Studio 66 Cams general chat

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio 66 webcam general chat
(05-08-2012 18:52 )Sm© Wrote:  
(05-08-2012 18:03 )maxim Wrote:  tame show last night alli wanted 100 tokens to make it more interesting

I thought she was OK last night, just got a bit pissed of when her stream randomly changed to private. I thought the girl had to press something on her PC keyboard to take someone private. Both times i saw it happen, Ally was standing on her couch with both hands leaning on the wall. bladewave

I noticed this as well. Her hands not anywhere near the keyboard, yet it switches to private suddenly. This happened with Sophia the other night as well bladewave
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2012 21:40 by mrmann.)
14-08-2012 15:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
grrrrrrr Offline
Junior Poster

Hi All.

Not tried the @home yet. Was wandering how far the girls go?? i.e. do they get their fannys out?
15-08-2012 05:43
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2012 05:43 )grrrrrrr Wrote:  Hi All.

Not tried the @home yet. Was wandering how far the girls go?? i.e. do they get their fannys out?

I would hope so, or else what's the point?
15-08-2012 13:26
zola Offline
Posting Machine

does anyone else have problems connecting?. I topped up and when i click call it says no microphone and wont let me join the private show, any ideas please?

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
15-08-2012 16:55
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

Since Jamie is generally on here. I would like to put my opinions of the webshow on here... Ive been using MFC over the years, also the babe cams so im not too fussed about spending the £. But my main focus here is that... You have not made it clear to us what the girls limits are when it comes to Group shows, I have noticed that Sophia has no problem getting nude and showing her gash along with a dildo, I had a peek at Ally and asked about being nude but never happened, same goes for Adele today...adele used every reflection method possible
1. I'll take them off later
2. I cant take them off sorry
3. I Cant take them off but maybe later I will
4. I cant take them off, im not allow to.
5. ..... I think the 4 from above just says it all.

The girls have either been told by the staff or sophia that they cant show much. I know its about making profits and £££ but theres a certain line you cross with your customers, when you give false claims of showing something and then deflecting it in group shows. Why put these girls on webshow to ask us to tip for something we can see on our tv screen for free?... Hey i know we all pay for our tv license but whats different from watching them on a nightshow on tv and from the webshow if they r unwilling to expose more?? Sophia shows I can understand shes more explicit, but for the others from what i've seen and heard its below subpar and I expect much more from Elite/Studio66 standards. I know some of the members on here dont have the Balls to post negative feedback, and to be honest im posting this as a critique opinion like it or hate i dont care because I know majority who have watched the webshow will feel the same way. If the mods feel I have gone over the line then delete this post, but remember if you delete this post it just show that theres no freedom to speak anymore or give our opinions about shows. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
15-08-2012 17:48
maxim Offline
Junior Poster

Their idea in principal is great to see the models do harder shows but sadly its not happening
15-08-2012 18:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2012 17:48 )alexxxi Wrote:  ~~~ ~~~

Well said. I didn't watch Caty since the system hasn't allowed me to register, but I'd be disappointed if I heard she didn't show more than on the night shows when in private, especially considering she's shown all before. She's also on Myfreecams, so unless she's been told not to show much, I think it's safe to say she's up for giving a good show. Did anyone watch her private show? I have heard no comments in here. Sad to hear about Adele, but not surprising as we are used to this sort of thing, but it's pointless to do a webcam show for money if you aren't going to show more than on the night shows.
15-08-2012 20:22
zola Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2012 17:48 )alexxxi Wrote:  ~~~ ~~~

could not agree more mate and can I just add the tech support and format of the webcam cam service is crap with this VOi pay rubbish even babetsation uses a better webcam setup so do xxpanded.
Today I bought some credits to use on the studio66 website to webcam with adele. I logged in and seen I had 240 credits and when I pressed call by pc it just kept saying " no microphone is available", I told this to adele and she asked the guy in the background who I gather was some sort of tech support as she kept asking him questions and he said you can just ignore it but I could not and therefore could not use the service, it was very annoying having topped up and not being able to use the service, where was the problem, I could see her when she was in free chat and watch the elite streaming so it cannot be a flash player problem, why did this happen
all these little tech problems could be avoided by using a simple webcam service like babetsation cams does

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
15-08-2012 20:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(15-08-2012 20:24 )zola Wrote:  Today I bought some credits to use on the studio66 website to webcam with adele. I logged in and seen I had 240 credits and when I pressed call by pc it just kept saying " no microphone is available", I told this to adele and she asked the guy in the background who I gather was some sort of tech support as she kept asking him questions and he said you can just ignore it but I could not and therefore could not use the service, it was very annoying having topped up and not being able to use the service, where was the problem, I could see her when she was in free chat and watch the elite streaming so it cannot be a flash player problem, why did this happen
all these little tech problems could be avoided by using a simple webcam service like babetsation cams does

The probably cut the mic off so we can't hear the background conversations at the studio. You never know what might be heard laugh
15-08-2012 21:24
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(15-08-2012 20:24 )zola Wrote:  could not agree more mate and can I just add the tech support and format of the webcam cam service is crap with this VOi pay rubbish even babetsation uses a better webcam setup so do xxpanded.
Today I bought some credits to use on the studio66 website to webcam with adele. I logged in and seen I had 240 credits and when I pressed call by pc it just kept saying " no microphone is available", I told this to adele and she asked the guy in the background who I gather was some sort of tech support as she kept asking him questions and he said you can just ignore it but I could not and therefore could not use the service, it was very annoying having topped up and not being able to use the service, where was the problem, I could see her when she was in free chat and watch the elite streaming so it cannot be a flash player problem, why did this happen

By the sound of what you was prompted with, the mic issue is on your end, try updating the mic drivers etc

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
16-08-2012 02:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles