lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - chat
We have a naked Lori situation! Wink

The Beautiful Twins
07-07-2012 00:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In years to come we will all look back fondly on the Lori Buckby era, like all things good things will come to an end at some point, let's just hope that Lori stays with the babe channels for a very long time, allready she is a legend and very few can rival her. Lori has delivered consistantly brilliant shows on each and every channel we have seen her on. Is Lori a legend - You can bet your money without a shadow of a doubt she most certainly is. Lori just captures exactly what the very essence of a babeshow should be, vibrant, energetic, erotic, the list is endless. A great example, if only we had more, I can not speak anymore highly of this fantastic model Smile
07-07-2012 22:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lori dancing and gyrating around a steel pole Tongue. What a lucky pole Wink. Nice to see her work to a different setSmile. I like it.

07-07-2012 22:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I'd just like to say that in a period where we are seeing more and more censored shows Lori manages to make this look like a myth with the freedom she brings to the shows. Some models are inconsistant but Lori is allways consistant. Certain models I will allways single out for praise and Lori is one of them. Despite the fact even with over cautious camera operators Lori's star quality still manages to shine through brightly. I thought she did a superb naked oily stint on Xtra which for me was the highlight of the night. Lori's presence can't come soon enough again Smile
10-07-2012 17:32
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

yay well luckily that presence will be on again tonight. totally agree with you nothing but praise for lori Smile team lori all dayyy!!

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
10-07-2012 17:56
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes just seen the schedule, Lori certainly brings a smile to my face Smile and a smile elsewhere Tongue ofcourse. In this media obsessed world where all we seem to hear and see is bad news, watching Lori delight, please and entertain us is just pure escapism. Oh if only ofcom would look at the babe channels in this way Shy Bring on Lori once more tonight - cannot wait Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2012 18:15 by Scottishbloke.)
10-07-2012 18:02
TommyTucker77 Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone got anymore up to date pics of the beautiful Lori? Haven't seen any in a while

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." : Albert Einstein
10-07-2012 23:52
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

[Image: 1dd99c201138953.jpg] [Image: fdbd71201138956.jpg] [Image: 1941fc201138961.jpg]
12-07-2012 07:02
LCDC1889 Offline
Junior Poster

Must say i think she is the only girl who simulates sex out of the girls. personally, apart from if we ever got to see louise's belly, there is no better view than lori with her legs open and her thick sexy thighs jiggling away. shes so hot
12-07-2012 22:11
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2012 22:11 )LCDC1889 Wrote:  Must say i think she is the only girl who simulates sex out of the girls. personally, apart from if we ever got to see louise's belly, there is no better view than lori with her legs open and her thick sexy thighs jiggling away. shes so hot

I have to agree,imagine those thighs riding your c..kSmile

Im like marmite.
13-07-2012 14:08

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles