Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Clare Richards - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(08-04-2012 08:45 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(07-04-2012 22:41 )unparalleled Wrote:  The curve on the lower part of her bum is just impressive. You don't get that if the girl is 'forcing' her bum to come out

Very true. There's something else that you really ought to have said:

Credit to eagle_si for the cap Wink http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1030456

sorry mate. I got lost staring at her bum.
08-04-2012 10:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(08-04-2012 09:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  was good to see her and dionne together

No it wasn't. As soon as I saw that I stopped watching and went over to another girl on another channel. I don't care who is with who, two girls on one screen is a completely stupid idea unless it's a proper 2-4-1 (which we all know are a thing of the past). In any case, it's really awkward capping when there are two on at the same time.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
08-04-2012 11:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

clare's on tonight and its her birthday tomorrow so tune in to whatever channel clare is on as im sure elite will ambush her at midnightBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
09-04-2012 16:20
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

It appears the the POV cameraman is always in Clares stints, I ain't complaining I'm just applauding it as it some excellent stuff seeing Clare tease/playing with the camera and us seeing her natural body from every angleHeart

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2012 23:58 by Pyro.)
09-04-2012 23:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamie just came on and sang happy birthday. stick to the day job jamielaugh

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 00:09 by Rammyrascal.)
10-04-2012 00:01
KennyM Offline
Senior Poster

Many Happy Returns from Me and a finer Birthday Suit you'll struggle to find.

In my humble opinion Clare is the finest babe to have graced our screens for many a year. She's the full package - stunning looks, amazing (natural) tits, fantastic body, the best arse on T.V. and to top it all she appears to be a lovely down to earth girl.

She came to night time t.v. having been a Glamour model but to Only Tease/Secretaries/Opaques level i.e. Tits only. She's fully embraced what the night time channels are all about even from her very first night on Elite you got the feeling she was totally up for it by saying she wasn't getting her tits out until her first night proper but couldn't resist popping them out just before her stint finished. Fantastic unlike some girls that go on nights and just don't get it.

I'm praying that her new found "horn" takes her to removing those sexy pants to let us see her holiest of holes - then if i die i'll die a happy man.

This is the closest i've found to the Holy Grail - please feel free to post any more of the same or even more risque.......

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-04-2012 00:15
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

Well she's started her birthday off bent over on the desk, giving us a lovely view of her arse Smile
10-04-2012 00:31
shutty1971 Offline
Master Poster

happy birthday beautiful clare xxx

I Have Something To Say Its Better To Burn Out Then Fade Away
"Kurgan Highlander"

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/13222
10-04-2012 01:01
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Great show from Clare last night,really enjoyed the mirror stint and when she was bending over the desk showing her perfect bum, she know's how to play to the camera and its great to watch she is a top performer one of ELITE TV best babes, Happy birthday Clare have a great day.
10-04-2012 08:48
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-04-2012 00:15 )KennyM Wrote:  I'm praying that her new found "horn" takes her to removing those sexy pants to let us see her holiest of holes - then if i die i'll die a happy man.

Kenny, you may like to know that Clare gets her knickers off when she does shows on GSL (Glamour Stars Live) though you still won't get to see the "Holy Grail" as it's not that kind of site. Unfortunately I have no idea when her next show there will be.

As for last night's show, I only watched the first session, but it was kind of three in one anyway. Whether it was in front of the mirror with her "twin", on the sofa with the POV camera or in the office with her sexy specs, Clare gave a spectacularly sexy show, which smashes to pieces the argument that you can't have such a show these days because of Ofcom's meddling. Well done Clare, and have a great day (and night) today Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-04-2012 09:36